Part 58 (reality anchor)

Start from the beginning

After a bit of thinking and trying to be optimistic, I can't help feeling nervous.

I asked Johnson why the 05s wanted to see me. He said he had no clue why.

After a few seconds our conversation was interrupted by a MTF agent opening the containment cell door.

The MTF is apart of the red right hand.

It was early in the morning around 5 a.m. so I'm sure that it would be something important.

Red right hand MTF:"come on your coming with me to the 05s meeting room"

Y/N:"......"(looks at Johnson)

Johnson:(looks at Y/N and shrugs)

Y/N:"ok then I guess I'll come....."

Red right hand MTF:"good"

The second we left my containment cell my six sense went off. I started feeling more nervous than before.

I was anxious to just ditch the guard and teleport away as far away as possible. Either way I knew that I couldn't stay in the void forever and if I just teleport out of the foundation and let's say a different country. The foundation will still be able to find me.....

I gave up on thinking of another way to avoid this, I sucked it up and followed the MTF agent.

After turning multiple hallways and we finally arrived.

Red right hand MTF:"the 05s told me that they wanted to speak with you alone. So I'll be staying out here."

I was shaking a bit but I was still stable enough to open the door.

The second the door opened, I saw all the members of the 05s starring at me, dead in the eyes.

I gulped nervously.....

Y/N:"umm......"

05-1:"take a seat Y/N"(gestures at the empty chair)

Y/N:(sits down)

05-10:"I'm just going to get straight to the point. You have been causing us to much trouble by using your powers all the time."

05-3:"agreed. First you where in multiple sleep comas and wouldn't wake up for weeks and now it's disappearing on a regular basis."

05-13:"and not only that but when you disappeared last time you took almost all of our most dangerous SCPs in site-19 and some of our researchers with you. That was the first and last time that you'll be able to do that."

Y/N:"look I know that you think that I'm being irresponsible but what I'm doing is all for a good cause"

05-2:"good cause.......? GOOD CAUSE!? YOU BROKE MOST OF OUR MOST DANGEROUS SCPS OUT OF CONTAINMENT AND TO WHO KNOWS WHERE! IF YOU WENT TO A GENERAL POPULATION WE WOULD HAVE HAD TO EITHER TERMINATE OR AMNESTICIZED ALL OF THOSE PEOPLE."

05-5:"05-2 calm down"

05-7:"also where did you take them?"

Y/N:"it's hard to explain....."

05-12:"it doesn't matter no matter where you took them your still recovering a punishment"

05-4:"agreed"

05-6:"yes and we have your punishment right here......"

05-9:"05-11 if you will"

Y/N:"huh.....?"

05-8:"don't worry SCP xxx we're not gonna do anything to you"

While 05-8 was speaking I noticed 05-11's chair was empty and 05-11 was nowhere to be seen.

Y/N:"!?!?!?"

The next thing I knew, someone tried to put something around my neck. I would have been able to fight the guy who put the thing around my neck but I was to slow to react. Within less than 5 seconds I saw someone put something around my neck...... Afterwards I started feeling..... Weaker......... And I felt some heavy, cold metal around my neck. I fell out of my chair and to the ground. I immediately started trying to pry off the collar but for some reason I couldn't take it off. It was as if I wasn't strong enough despite my super strength.

Y/N:"!?!?!?!?!?"

The second I looked up I recognized the person who put that collar around my neck was 05-2. I starred at 05-2 with shock and confusion.

Y/N:"WHAT'S GOING ON!?"

05-1:"Y/N we decided to put a reality anchor on you that can also track your location. We don't know what your up to or what you were doing while you were gone but we can't risk anything."

Y/N:"........."

I was shock, confused and somehow knew something like this would happen.

Y/N:"does that mean I won't be able to use my powers.....?"

05-13:"exactly"

Y/N:"......"

05-1:"if you have any questions you should ask us now. If you don't your free to leave."

After I left the 05s' meeting room, I was escorted to my containment cell by the same MTF agent that took me here.

Author's note: hey guys I hope you enjoy part 58 and I hope you all have a wonderful day/night.