29. The 83rd Annual Villy Awards

Start from the beginning

"And... cut!" James Gunn calls out as it's revealed he is sitting on Clayface as a chair. "Great take. Moving on. Ugh, God, my back is killing me..."  

Clayface takes this as his cue to start vibrating. 

James just starts moaning. "There it is!" 

The actor from before was now standing on the set looking at his phone. His agent had messaged him about Ryan Reynolds asking him try to his gin only for the actor to reply 'Hell No'. 

"Willie Rob!" Clayface calls out as he approaches the actor and they slowly turn to him. "Might not recognize me. Lotta hair and makeup... I play the chair." 

The actor says nothing.

"The director's chair." Clayface clarifies.

"Maybe you could, say, sit on me in exchange for one-on-one acting lessons?" Clayface offers.  

"I don't sit." The actor says.  

"Ah, the Christopher Nolan school of acting, no sitting on set." Clayface comments. 

"I don't ever sit." The actor follows up with.

"Me neither." Clayface quickly says as James Gunn starts to walk towards the table towards them. "Another standing pooper!" 

"James!" The actor says hoping to get his attention. 

James picks up something from a plate and starts eating. "Eatin' a Danish. Just tastes better on set." 

Clayface sighs and moves away from the pair now but watches from afar.

"Look, it's just buddy, this, this dialogue. I mean. It's not humming, ya know?" The actor says now.

"Ugh, it hums." James comments.

"Hey, you know what? Maybe we could meet at your place? Mmm. You know, cook some dinner, and do a re-write?" The actor suggests now. 

"It's like what Warner Bros told me while I was writing the "Scooby-Doo" movie. It's all about the edit." James chuckles and walks off. 

Clayface getting an idea changes his shape to look like James an steps back in. "On second thought, forget everything I just said! And let's meet tonight." 

The actor just stares at him for a few moments causing Clayface to chuckle nervously. 

"Cool." The actor smiles. 

It was night now and there was a large crowd of villains all assembled on a red carpet outside Monarch Theater. Tawny was there with the press as she was reporting on all the villains in their outfits on the red carpet.   

"And we say happy Villy Sunday from Gotham City's lovely Crime Alley." She then spots a familiar face. "Ooh, Riddler, Clock King. congrats on the nom for Best Couple." 

The two make their way over to Tawny. "Thanks, Tawny, It's a big category. Lotta great couples this year." Riddler says.

"Now you two were some of Gotham's first openly gay villains. Must not have been easy." Tawny comments.

 Riddler just laughs. "You might say the hardest riddle I ever solved was my own sexuality. Luckily, I figured it out just in time." He his hands on Clock King's shoulders. 

"Oh god, you turn my gears." Clock King says.

"Come here." Riddler says. 

"Oh, okay, now don't lean, that's okay." The two say as they try to figure out a kiss.