4. Finding Mr right

Ivy was in her apartment wiping down a table while Y/n hoovered in the background. 

The front door suddenly opens as Harley, Dr Psycho and Clayface walk in throwing cash in the air.

"Damn, that was good!" Clayface says. 

Harley walks over to Ivy with a large bag which was stuffed with dollar bills and covered in ink. "Who has two hands covered in unwashable ink? Uh, this girl! We just made that bank our bitch!" Harley cries excited as she drops the bag down on the table Ivy had just wiping but it shatters through the glass destroying it.

"Dude! That was a Noguchi coffee table." Ivy says annoyed.  

"Uh, sorry. But hey! Now you can buy a bunch of 'em!" Harley says back as picks up a stack of cash. "Guch! Guch! Guch!" Harley chants as she begins to spread the cash like a patron at a strip club.  

"You know you can just hand me some money. You don't have to make it rain." Ivy says to her. 

"It's Noguchi!" Harley cries.

"I'm gonna go make some nettles tea." Ivy sighs. 

"Could I possibly trouble you for a cup as well?" Y/n politely asks.

"Sure." Ivy replies but she was still annoyed about her table as she walked to the kitchen.

 Y/n turn to Harley now. "So, what happened to not setting off the dye packs?" Y/n questions Harley making his presence known to her.

"Look shit happened but it's fine we dealt with it. Oh, man. This was our best heist yet. And we hit the perfect tone! Like, okay, everyone in the bank was super scared of us, but like not so much that they weren't also delighted when I just cartwheeled out. I'm sure everybody on the news is talkin' about it." Harley says excitedly.  

" I hope we didn't miss too much of the coverage." Clayface says picking up a Tv remote to turn on the living room's new tv that shows the news.

"Batman stops Joker from robbing the credit union."  A news reporter says.

 "Credit union? That's just a poor person bank. We robbed a real one with a vault, and money, and predatory lending practices!" Dr Psycho says annoyed. 

"No, the news probably did us first." Harley says hopefully. "Here, try Channel 7." 

"And Batman foils..."

"Uh, Just let me look." Harley then says as she begins to flick through the news channels only to see only coverage on Batman and Joker. 

"We're the most compelling story, so they're probably saving us for last." Clayface tries to assure Harley. 

"And now our last and most compelling story." The Tv says.

"Enter, us!" Clayface says excited.

At that moment Ivy returns with two cups, one of which she hands to Y/n.

"Thank you." He says gratefully as he takes it. 

 Turn up the volume! It's about damn time." Dr Psycho says to Harley.

"A cardboard box of baby ferrets has finally been returned to their rightful owners." The news reporter reads.  

"How cute." Y/n says unable to hide his feeling of cuteness at seeing the baby ferrets on the screen. 

"Oh, boy." Ivy comments before Harley throws the remote at the Tv breaking it. "You have been here two weeks and you have destroyed nine TVs." 

"Sorry." Harley quickly apologises to Ivy. "I'm just pissed. Why aren't they talkin' about us?"