15. Riddle U

"C'mon. C'mon. C'mon. Oh, my God, you piece of shit!" Harley groaned as she was lighting matches in front of a planning board but they kept going out. "Ugh, damn it! How is a girl suppose to plan her takeover of Gotham if she can't see her kill board?" 

"It's only six people, Harls. And two of them were dead when you made this list." Ivy says now. 

"Well, I wanted to give us a head start. Like when you put your own money in the tip jar at the beginning of your barista shift. 

Ah! Mazel!" Harley says as she takes a  candelabra from Psycho. "How'd ya make all these candles?" She then asks.

"Definitely not with the rendered fat of dead zebras." Psycho says while hearing a hat made from a Zebra. 

"Well, then I guess it remains a mystery." King Shark says innocently.

"Ugh. We need power! We can't keep depending on runaway zoo animals for Psycho to make candles out of." Harley says now. 

"I made hats, too." Psycho comments. 

"Gotham is a wasteland. No one has reliable source of power except for..." Y/n starts but he is interrupted by a large screen outside in the distance that began to play an advert.

"Riddle me this." A voice said as the Riddler appears on screen in a university setting. "What's the only place in Gotham with a still-intact power plant and running water? Well, it's right here! At Riddle U! Where the young and promising can charge their cell phones and their brains. Right, three girls?" He asks three girls near him on the screen. 

"Yes, Dean Riddler." One of them answers as she takes a drink out of a water fountain. "Mmm. Now, that's clean water." She says looking at the camera awkwardly and the advert comes to an end with a logo for Ridder U appearing now.

"That asshole's the only one with power. We're gonna kill him next and steal it for ourselves. Y/n, Ive, hope you're vaccinated for HPV 'cause we're goin' to college." Harley declares.

"I am immune to diseases." Y/n comments.

"Harley, you know we're too old to get the HPV vaccine, right?" Ivy says. 

"Okay, here's the plan. We pretend to be coeds, sneak into Riddle U, kill the Riddler, maybe go to a sick party, and then we have all the power and water to ourselves. Ooh! What are you gonna charge first? I'm gonna blow dry my hair!" Harley says excitedly

"As an actor..." Clayface starts.

"Not an actor!" Psycho calls out. 

"I know a thing or two about acting. To go undercover you must become the cover. So much so that you can no longer even remember your true self. Like a young Mr. Jonathan Depp in the television series 21 Jump Street, and a very old Mr. Jonathan Depp in the feature film 21 Jump Street." Clayface finishes. 

"Yeah, you're not coming with." Ivy says crossing her arms. 

"I agree, Clayface shouldn't go but your boo..." Clayface says as he spins and transforms into a quirky young teen girl. "Stephanie is mad-stoked to hook up with you on the quad." Clayface now says in a disguised voice. 

"Oh, God..." Psycho groans.

"What up? It is I, Stephanie, a fun, yet bookish transfer student from Chico State." Clayface says.