6. You're a damn good cop, Jim Gordon

Ivy was sat in the new hideout that had been an abandoned mall before. In the last few weeks her plant life had flourished in the empty areas of the mall  slowly taking over. Ivy was currently sat reading books on botanics. To the side of her sat a wine glass that she had poured some red wine into. Ivy lifts her glass and has a sip before she lets out a sigh of content. Her peace is interrupted however by the sound of the mall door bursting open. Ivy turns her head to the side to see Harley sat on top of a golden coffin that was being carried in by her crew.

"Oh, that was awesome! Everyone brought their A-game! I mean, Psycho, when you made those T-Rex bones just come to life and then chase that guard... Mwah! " Harley says as the the crew puts the golden coffin down now.

"Wait, did you just steal King Tut's body?" Ivy asks looking down at the golden coffin. "Ugh, I was going to see that on Sunday." She says sounding disappointed. 

"See it? Now you can touch it." Harley says opening up the coffin to show a mummified body. 

"Yeah, but I've never been, like, in a museum and thought, Oh, I wish I could touch this dead body." Ivy says back 

"Uh, well, someone must wanna 'cause it was under heavy guard." Harley says as she closes the coffin and sits down on the nearby sofa putting her feet up on the coffin. 

"And, we needed a new ottoman." Clayface adds.

A small explosion sounds out now from the upper levels of the mall and everyone quickly looks up to see Y/n stumbling out of the shop. He was concentrating slightly as the group could tell he was healing any injury that may have occurred to him in the small explosion. His eyes turn to the returned crew now as he makes his way down the unpowered escalator towards them. "Which one of you failed to mention the gas line was back up and running?" He asks unimpressed as he begins to brush debris off his clothes.

"Uhh..." Psycho looks around to notice a certain Cyborg asleep in his wheelchair and it gives him an idea. "It was Sy. I mean he's the previous owner so we left it to him to get that shit all working." Psycho lies.

"Then I shall talk to him later..." Y/n comments but he takes notice of something now. "Is that a golden coffin?" Y/n asks as he finishes dusting himself down.

"The news must be all over this." Harley says now picking up a laptop from the couch. "Let's see what they're sayin' about us on Villainy Evil. Wait... What? KGBeast's getting nominated for the Legion of Doom!? I'm way better than him. People must be freaking out in the comments." She says annoyed. 

"This was long overdue. Yay."  Clayface says reading the screen.

"Worked with him on three assassinations. So professional. Couldn't have happened to a better guy. Screw you, better guy!" Psycho says reading another comment outloud. 

"What the hell does it take to get nominated?" Harley asks annoyed. 

Clayface points to the screen now. "Ooh, look, here's one about you, "Why's no one talking about Harley Quinn? I'd like to nominate her to sit on my face." Okay, well, that... Mm. Should have read it through." Clayface awkwardly comments. 

Harley angrily gets up now and smashes the golden coffin to pieces.

"Um, do you wanna just, like, use your words?" Ivy suggests to her.

"I've been busting my ass to get noticed by the Legion for the last two months. I've done everything there is to do." Harley asks. 

"You mean we've done?" Psycho says.  

"Yeah, I was using the royal "I." Sorry for the rant. I'm, I'm, I'm fine now." Harley says but after a few moments she gets up and hits the laptop with a bat. "Okay, now I'm fine."