1. Till Death do us part

'Will I ever find an opportunity to leave this place' A figure pondered to themselves as they sit in their cell. It was a moderately sized cell that only contained this one person. Several worn out books sat on a table having been read back to front several times by their owner in an attempt to alleviate boredom. Their pondering thoughts however were soon quickly interrupted by the sound of klaxon's kicking into life for what appeared to be a prison riot breaking out. The figure smiled as the chance they had been patiently waiting for arrived.

The power to his section of the prison died out now as the lock to his prison became useless and he calmly opened the door. The man who was too stand guard of his prison was a meek small man who shaken with fear as the man exited his cell.

"I suggest you let me past if you wish for this to end without bloodshed." The man says and the guard falls to the floor whimpering a little.

"This was supposed to be an easy job." he can hear the guard whimpering.

"A wise choice." The man says as he gracefully walks past them and down a corridor that leads to the rest of the asylum. His eyes can see the riot that was ensuing now as fires burned and both prisoners and guards fought one another. But what caught his attention the most was the large amount of plant life that sprawled across the place all leading back to the most famous eco terrorist on the planet. 

"Dr Isely..." The man calls out.

The sun was setting over Gotham city as a yacht departed the bay. 

"Gentlemen!" A voice calls out from on board revealing several rich elderly business men in suits being addressed by the yacht's captain. "My fellow whites! Let's raise a glass to this pyramid of money. The foundation of which was built upon our favourite pastime. Fucking the poor!" 

The men begin to laugh as they lift their drinks but at that moment a female wearing a Harlequin jester's outfit flips over the large pile of money landing in front of them all. 

"Party's over, ya pieces of shit! This is my money now so back the fuck off!" The female announces .

The men however begin to laugh.

"Harley Quinn?" One of them scoffs. "I mean, you think we're afraid of the Joker's girlfriend?" He says but the woman known as Harley Quinn frowns before she uses the large hammer in her hands to break the man's leg.

"So, here's the deal..." Harley begins to say but she is interrupted by the man screaming. 

"Are ya gonna shut the fuck up so I can talk?" Harley asks him.

"I'm in a lot of pain!" The man replies still screaming. 

"Oh, just give it a minute, you'll go into shock." Harley says as the screaming dies down. "Yeah, there it is. So, as I was saying..."

The rest of the men take out guns now as they point them at Harley. "You made a big mistake coming alone." 

The sound of laughing get everyone's attention now however. "She's not exactly, alone." The Yacht's captain says as he begins to pull on his face before ripping it off and revealing it to be the Joker in disguise. "She brought a plus one!" He says laughing.