Chapter 16: Angloans of the Central Region, Part I

The contract was recommended for Divine ranked members. Technically, they can't accept said task because they are not inside the required rank. That said, their power was promising enough to impress the Holy Realm, and managed to acknowledge their acceptance of the quest. Another reason is the fact that "Divine" ranked members are unreasonably unrealistic, especially with the statistically plummeting numbers of people with potential. 

They did not waste any more time and exited the inn they stayed in. Outside was clean, unlike most of the streets in the Holy Realm. This is because, commoners cannot cross this street normally, only higher ranked Gendarme and Errants of the People's Protection Guild and higher members of society, such as nobles, are the ones only allowed.

The street wasn't busy at all as well; no unnecessary wagons and carts can be seen. Just people. People with power, both in the Aristocratic system and in literal absolute power.

To accommodate the wealthy that resides within, shops with an established brand and luxurious places instead of practical marketplaces are the ones that stood outside the Live Group's God's Inn.

Architecture is made by the most renowned builders of the 2nd Leflor Street. Same architects that made the Holy Royal Family's estate, Duke Heinrich's, and most Palaces and castles of the Holy Realm.

Created without fail, designs of absolute perfection. Made from the upper-crust-worthy objects of the Lorriean Dark wood, Granite and Marble.

Ubiquitous to this street alone, but almost impossible to find elsewhere. Constructed no simple means, but erected with grandeur as an inspiration.

The nearest and only PPG office in Laoiniova wasn't that far away from the inn they stayed in. It was one of the very first guilds constructed in the continent, yet not the biggest in the country as well as the world.

Legends say that one of the original thirteen Heroes actually founded said guild and that the great, great, great grandson of said Hero is the one managing the place. Clair couldn't care less however.

They entered the office and inside was no less fancy than the inn. It is not too unnoticeable to realize that the work, look and feel of 3rd Leflor Street's PPG office is very ancient and old. It has undergone too many maintenances, but this building is the only one left in terms of architecture from before.

Much like the God's Inn, this post only accepts II Supreme Gendarme, I Supreme Gendarme and Divine Gendarme. Anyone below cannot sign a contract, let alone enter.

They entered as their fame arose and everyone peeked their way, "We would like to accept this quest," the handsome Leo gave a three-paged paper.

"Oh yes. Of course," The lady in pink and white that acted as a receptionist checked the verification of the clientthe Government, "This is verified, I can confirm, this has the Holy King's crest printed. Just to remind you Mr. Leo, Ms. Cren, the site where the problem is located is at Jyoutma City, south of RiQuin, in the outskirts of the Hidiea," the woman gave back the papers, with an additional two, "Please sign below using your crests."

"Thank you very much," Leo grabbed the paper and pulled a stamp to print his and Cren's crest.

He returned the document, "Thank you and please be careful and good luck. Please bring victory and pursue everlasting peace to the Holy kingdom."

The contract just recently signed was the biggest problem and the hardest one to accomplish. Many five to six Legendary ranked party adventurers have tried and failed. Some became so unfortunate that they died. It has been like this for more than thirty years, and no one had ever won against the enemy, and returned triumphant.