The Snake King

Hello everyone! So sorry for the late update but I'll try to get the next one out sooner.

          (Third Person Pov)

The sun beamed down on the two snake generals as the blue-scaled serpentine complained to the purple snake.

"We're wasting our time, Pythor. There's nothing here but sand and dust."

"Keep digging. The Lost City of Ouroboros is under us. I know it!"

"Oh, face it, your first attempt to unite the tribes failed, and now that you have lost your flock, you've become desperate." Scales tried talking some sense into Pythor.

"I am desperate, my disloyal number two, but only to bring out kind together so that we can unleash The Great Devourer."

"You put too much faith in legends. Besides, all the Serpentine know is to be at war with one another." Scales commented. Pythor stuck his shovel into the yellow sand and the sound of metal hitting could be heard. He used the shovel to move the sand to the side to reveal a leaver.

"Scales, I believe we've found it." Pythor turned the leaver and the sand around the two made way for the buildings underneath the ground. When the sand cleared, Pythor and Scales were standing in the middle of The Lost City of Ouroboros.

"I present to you, the city formerly known as The Lost City of Ouroboros."

(Meanwhile Somewhere With The Ninjas)

"First, I'll stomp on his tail. Then when he turns, a thunderclap to his ears. Then when he's stunned, I'll disarm him." Lloyd said.

"Too late, he's already hypnotized you and now you're under his control." Commented Cole.

"Or he's already put you in a squeeze."

"Or spit on you with his hallucinatory venom. Trust me, bad stuff." Kai looked down as if he was remembering the things he said while having the venom in his veins.

"Or they've already bitten you, turning you into a snake," I stated with a small smile. Lloyd groaned before continuing.

"Uncle, what is the best way to stun a Serpentine if you don't know what kind they are?" Lloyd asked Wu as he entered the room.

"Sadly, it was the Sacred Flute you four carelessly lost," Wu said, meaning his multicolored students.

"Hey, no, no, no, we didn't lose it. Pythor stole it." Jay inquired.

"Whatever the case, without it I fear we have nothing to combat their powers."

"Every Serpentine has their own ways to be identified and defeated, if you are fighting against one kind of Serpentine it should be easy to win. If there were more than one, that might be a different story." I declared to the others, as well as answering Lloyd's question.

"We may have prevented them from uniting in the past, but they will try again, and one day they will be stronger."

"Don't worry. I've almost reached my full potential and when I become the Green Ninja, we're not gonna need any magic flute." Cole said confidently.

"You're gonna be the Green Ninja? Ha-ha! Don't make me laugh." He said in a serious tone.

"I thought it was decided that I was destined to become the Green Ninja."

"The only thing decided about you, Zane, is that your weird," Jay said putting his hand on Zane's shoulder. All the ninjas started talking over each other and arguing about who would be the Green Ninja.

"Can I be the Green Ninja?" I asked Lloyd, leaning into him. He gave a chuckle before getting up from the table.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. What's in the box?" Lloyd asked his uncle. Wu opened the box and before saying,