Never Trust A Snake

Hey y'all sorry for the slow updates but I've kinda been busy lately, hopefully you enjoy this chapter.

              (Y/n POV)

The cold bit against my scales as Lloyd, the Fangpyre's general, his army, and I marched towards the Hypnobrai tomb. I was standing next to Lloyd while the Fangpyre general lead his serpentine.

"Go, general!" Lloyd shouted. We kept going until we saw the Hypnobrai in the distance.

"The Hypnobrai. Now is the time to teach them a lesson for betraying Lloyd Garmadon." One of the generals' heads and I looked at Lloyd, both for different reasons.

"Uh, do your thing Fangpyre. I let you out of your tomb for a reason." Lloyd said after looking at him for a few seconds.

" "I"? What about-" I was interrupted by the general.

"Attack!" He shouted. Everyone cheered as we got closer to the fight that would soon end. The Fangpyre general stopped the machine we were on and approached the Hypnobrai general. It was silent until the Fangpyre general spoke up.

"Scales, my old chum. I didn't think we'd be fighting you. Hm, moved up in the world have we?" The two-headed snake said.

"If it isn't the Fangpyre. Of all the cold-blooded to creep up on us, I'm glad that it is a friend." The blue leader replied.

A friend? Serpentine usually don't have friends. Especially with other clans.

"Wait, I thought you were enemies. Not friends." Lloyd questions.

"We were at war. But seeing that Scales is now leading them," The two snakes traded off,

"Well, I don't see why we can't be comrades."

"Had you released the Constrictai, the Venomari, or heaven forbid the Anancondri, then we would have had a tussle." The Hypnobrai leader said.

"A tussle? A tussle? But I'm Lloyd Garmadon, bringer of evil!" Lloyd complained.

"Heh-heh. What should we do with them?"

"I could turn them into one of us."

"Hm, no, the little tykes are pretty useless to us." The red general laughs before saying,

"What if you hypnotize the boy and make him think he's a pig?"

"That'd be pretty funny." He said laughing.

"Lloyd it's time to go," I say, turning to face Lloyd. He nods and we jump down and start running. Snakes from both sides start to surround us. Lloyd jumps into the tail of a machine and I follow.

The machine growls and launches us into the air. While in the air I grab onto Lloyd and try to cover him from getting hurt. We land on the snow, and I get snow in my cloak. I get up first and check on Lloyd.

"Are you ok? You didn't get hurt by the fall right?" I ask.

"Yeah, I'm ok." He says. In his voice, I can tell that there is a hint of disappointment, probably after being betrayed twice within a couple of days. I help him up to his feet and brush off the snow.

             (Time skip)

"Had you released the Constrictai, the Venomari, or heaven forbid the Anacondrai, then we would have had a tussle." Lloyd mimics the Hypnobrai general.

"Lloyd, would you please stop whining? I'm starting to get a headache. Say, where are we going?" I say, stopping Lloyd.

"The Anacondrai tomb." He says as if it was obvious.