Rise of the snakes

Hello everyone! Just a little pre-information for you all, if you decide that you don't like any small information then you are welcome to change it as long as it doesn't mess with the storyline.

Y/n has five heads, all different colors; the colors are red, green, purple, blue, and black. The multiple heads stand for each one of the five tribes, Fangpyre, Venomari, Anacondrai, Hypnobrai, and Constrictai.

If she wishes, she can combine all five heads into one head. It can be any of the five colors, but she mostly sticks with purple.

Because of reasons unclear, Y/n has voices in her head that match up with a tribe. For example, she has a voice for the Hypnobrai, and another for the Fangpyre, etc.

But she also has a sixth voice, which we will learn more about later.

If a sentence is italicized then that means it either a flashback or the voices talking.

As of Y/n's age, I will leave that for you, the reader, to decide.

I believe that is all the information needed at this time, but if I missed something or if you have any questions feel free to comment it.

To avoid any confusion, I will be referring to Y/n walking instead of slithering, even though she does have a tail that she slithers on.

Y/n = your name
F/c = favorite color

(Y/n POV )

One day, I was walking upon Jamanakai Village when I heard people yelling. I'm telling you now that I'm not a fan of socializing but my curiosity got the best of me.

I walked towards the village knowing that I would draw attention with my serpentine heads and tails, so I put my F/C cloak on and merged my heads together into one. I didn't bother merging my tails together since they were covered by my cloak.

I arrived at the village and saw people running away from a shadow, I waited until I saw a young boy dressed in black clothes and a small green 5 on his shirt.

He did an evil laugh and said "It is I, Lloyd Garmadon! I demanded all the candy in town or I will release the serpentine on you!" Whoever this kid is, he is definitely not the brightest crayon in the box.

The boy jumped onto the fountain, almost tripping on the edge. After regaining his balance he grabbed a small, round box from his pocket. Snickering, he twisted the top off the can, and out flew a group of rubber snakes. Definitely not any kind of Serpentine.

A tomato came flying from somewhere behind me, hitting the young boy in the chest. The smirk on his face quickly turned to one of surprise.

"Hey! I asked for candy not vegetables. I hate vegetables!" Lloyd shouted, throwing the can into the crowd of angry citizens. That action only made the villagers throw more unliked vegetables at the boy.

"Children," I said, rolling my eyes at those around me. I took a step forward. Then another until I was standing in from of Lloyd. He looked up at me as half of a onion slid off his head and into the floor.

"Come on, Lloyd," I spoke to the child. I extended my hand towards him. Sadly, before he could take it a voice interrupted.

"Hey, you! Leave this to the professionals." The voice spoke in a demanding manner.