"We should go to the park, let him get some fresh air"Norie says as she brought her arm around Levi and ran her fingers through his hair as he rested his head on her chest while grabbing Eren's hand.

"Yeah"he responded.

Eren smiled at Levi and gurgled out, he reached his small hands out and grabbed his face. He places his mouth around Levi's nose making Norie laugh.

"He's giving you kisses"she says.

"Well that's not how it's done my boy"Levi spoke as he pulled back and kissed the baby's cheek to teach Eren how to do it.

"I'll teach you too"

"What-"

Norie was cut off when Levi placed a hand behind her neck and brought her head down towards him and connected their lips together.

-------------------------

"

Vroom! Vroom! Boom!"Eren yelled as he crawled on the floor rolling a car on the ground and slamming it against a tower of building blocks.

Mikasa was playing doctor and checking up on her "patients" which just consisted of her teddy bears and Eren's figures.

The toddlers were playing in the play room as Norie mopped and broomed around the house and Levi was in the garage cleaning the car

"Mikasa we have an injury!" Eren called out and held out a robot that had a loose arm.

"Don't worry, I will check him, but it will cost money"she responded.

"Money?"he repeated and checked his overalls pocket on his chest and around the room.

"Eren!"Mikasa called out as she stood up.

"Yeah?"

Eren then let out a small confused when he felt something tickling his nose, he crosses his eyes slightly to see that a spider was hanging off the silk he is attached too.

The toddler boy stared and broke the silence by letting out a sob of fear.

"Eren don't move!"Mikasa yelled.

She then smacked his face with a pillow making Eren fly back and slam against the chest of toys, Mikasa's eyes widened when she saw she missed and the spider start going up the ceiling again.

With Norie, she leaned down on the counter as she used her finger that's wrapped in a cloth to clean the small spots she missed on the surface, she blew on it and wiped again.

She smiled but then it dropped in horror and says "is this what Levi does?"

"MAMA!"

Norie jumped at Eren's scream as Mikasa yelled.

"Eren?! Mikasa?!"she called out and ran out of the kitchen and went upstairs.

Norie ran down the hall and busted the door down to the toddlers playroom, she saw them hiding in a corner hugging each other as they stared at the ceiling.

"My loves? What's wrong?"

Eren stuttered in fear as he points his small finger to the ceiling as Mikasa followed his actions.

"What?"Norie questions.

She then felt something tickling her nose, she blinked and wiggled it and crossed her eyes to see what it was and Norie froze when she saw the same spider that was on Eren's face.