I guess my adrenaline didn't cause me to see it.

"Dami lift up your top." I demanded.

"Nigga?" Michael asked as Dami widened her eyes.

"Shush bro." I disregarded him.

Dami lifted her top to show a deep scar that started right from under her breast, to right below her waist.

"FUCK!" I yelled and made my towards her.

Lifting it up slightly more it showed how steep it was and it definitely looked infected.

"Oh my fucking god i swear Dami who did this to you?!" Michael asked clearly raged.

I was fucking pissed off but i had to keep composure otherwise i would completely lose it.

"Dami. Answer me baby." I tapped her face lightly as she started sweating heavily and hyperventilating.

"No no Dami."

"Yo we can't-" Jordan started as him and Armani walked in.

"Dami? Oh shit isn't that ur dad?" Jordan asked confused.

"Yo wagwarn with Dami?" Armani asked, worry over taking him.

Dami Mathews

"It- It was D-DK." I slurred as my legs became wobbly and speckles of black began clouding my sight.

The last thing I remember was being crowded by everyone, a loud bang of someone being shot, and then...

Black.

***

My head pounded repeatedly as if my head had its own heartbeat, as i sat up to be in the comfort of my own bed in what felt like years.

The lovely smell of Lenor washing powder filled my nostrils, then my lungs, somehow terminating the pressure of my headache.

"Good to be home." I sighed to myself.

I looked down to my stomach and my scar was covered in patches of wound dressing.

Although i couldn't see it, i could tell it was taken care of because i felt so much better and it wasn't making me want to vomit anymore.

I had a very long shower, cleaning my body and hair.

I dressed in my grey Nike joggers and a slightly baggy Tokyo Ghoul shirt.

Adding hair products in my hair and combing it, I styled it into a messy bun.

Hearing a knock on the door, i allowed the person to come in.

In walked Michael.

He smiled at me and gave me a bottle of water.

"Thank you." I said to him.

He nodded.

"I missed you, you know." He sighed and laid back on my bed.

"I missed you too bro." I nudged his shoulder and smiled.

"How's you and Liz?"

He whipped his head in my direction and started smiling biggg.

"Are you flipping scary." He laughed.