#14

"Bye Y/n. Bye Taehyung." Mr. Kim waved as the two of you sat inside the car along with Yuna and Soo Hyun. Jungkook was driving today.

"Bye, dad." You greeted from inside the car and with that, Jungkook started the engine.

"Unnie, will you bring something for me from London?" Yuna asked with hopeful eyes.

"Of course Yuna! I'll bring you a lot of gifts." You winked at her and she smiled.

"Noona, what about me?" Soo Hyun asked.

"Soo Hyun, I'll bring a lot of gifts for you too." You replied and he smiled satisfyingly.

"Yah, don't forget about your bestie too." Jungkook remarked.

"I remember you, Kook. Don't worry. I'll bring you something as well." You told.

All of you were busy talking and soon, you reached the airport.

You and Taehyung got out of the car and Jungkook took out your luggage from the trunk of your car.

"Have a safe journey Ugly duck." Jungkook wished and chortled while side-hugging you.

"Hyung, stop glaring at me. She's my best friend before your wife." Jungkook scolded Taehyung.

"I never said anything." He replied coldly and turned away.

"Happy journey to you too." He wished Taehyung.

"Have a safe journey." Yuna and Soo Hyun wished.

"Thank you. Stay safe and don't trouble Jungkook, okay? I'll be back soon." You told stroking both of their hair and they nodded.

"Come on Y/n. We've to board now." Taehyung said and dragged your luggage with his.

"Bye." You waved at three of them and left.

After 3 hours, you finally got on the plane. Taking your seat, you sighed in relief.

"Aigo. I'm tired already." You said stretching your hands in the air.

"Rest well. Flight is gonna be long." Taehyung said sitting beside you and holding your hand.

TIME SKIP

You landed after a 12-hour-long flight. Your body became stiff.

"Get in Y/n." Taehyung said placing the luggage in the trunk of a taxi.

"Please drive to Strand Palace." Taehyung told the driver and he nodded.

You sighed and put your head on his shoulder. Clinging onto his arm, you dozed off.

"Get up Y/n. We've reached the hotel." Taehyung said patting your cheeks.

"I'm tired." You mumbled in a sleepy voice.

"I know. Let's sleep in the room instead of a taxi." He said and you got up whining.

It was already 10 at night and you were too tired to even eat. So, both of you just checked in the hotel and headed to your suite.

 So, both of you just checked in the hotel and headed to your suite