#12

"I miss her. I never knew she'd leave me so soon. I wanted to tell her how much I love her." He said and you released him from the hug.

"You can still confess all of that. She'd be happy hearing all this. She might be looking at you from up there." You told stroking his cheeks. He just stared at you.

"Come on. Now sleep. You're already so stressed." You said making him lay down and were about to go but he stopped you pulling you beside himself on the bed.

"Stay with me." He said snuggling into your neck and breathing your scent.

"I'm here." You said hugging him back.

Soon enough, he slept, still hugging you. You also slept minutes later due to tiredness.

NEXT DAY!

You woke up quite early and got ready. Then, you headed to the kitchen and prepared breakfast for everyone with the help of maids.

First, you went to Jungkook. He returned late last night so you thought of checking on him.

He was already awake. He looked tired.

"Kook, come out and eat." You said and he shook his head in no.

"Come on. You have to eat. I don't care whatever excuse you want to use at me." You scolded and stormed out.

Secondly, you went to Mr. Kim and convinced him to come and eat breakfast.

Next were Yuna and Soo Hyun and last was Taehyung.

When all of them came and took their seats, you served them food.

All of them eventually ate it. No one talked. It was pin drop silence. You decided to break the silence.

"Everyone. I've something for you." You told and all of them looked at you with questioning eyes.

You stood up and went to your room and returned with some envelopes in your hands.

One by one, you handed an envelope with their respected names to each one of them.

"What is this?" Jungkook asked and all of the eyes turned to you.

"Please don't misunderstand me. I'm going to tell you all something. These are the letters mom left for all of you. Mom had breast cancer. It was severe. I got to know about this when I came here for the first time for dinner. She told me separately. I-" You were telling things but got interrupted.

"Shut up!" Taehyung's yell made you flinch and stop.

"How the fuck can you be so irresponsible Y/n? Why didn't you tell me or any of us? We could've helped. We might have even saved her." He growled standing up.

"L-listen to me once. She-"

"No! Just shut up! You killed her Y/n! We could've provided her with the best treatments." He shouted shattering your heart.

With that, he stormed out of the house. The rest of them looked at you with pitiful eyes.

"Mom made me promise her not to tell about this to anyone. No one believes me, right?" You told and a tear rolled down your eyes. You were about to go but Mr. Kim stopped you.

"Y/n." He called and you looked at him.

"Come here." He said and you followed.

"It must have been so hard for you. So hard to deal with all of this by yourself. You're so brave." He said hugging you and making you cry.

"Dad, I'm sorry." You muttered while sobbing and stood away from him.

"No. You shouldn't be sorry. You just did what she said. You obeyed her. You're such a nice child." He said making you sob more.

Jungkook left behind Taehyung. You went to Yuna and Soo Hyun.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I couldn't save her. Please forgive me." You apologized while crying making both of them hug you.

"Noona, you're so brave. Please don't cry." Soo Hyun said with a cracked voice.

'Taehyung didn't even hear your side of the story. He blamed you for everything. He said you killed his mom.' This was all you could think.

You were feeling so humiliated because of your presence at your home so you decided to leave.

You headed out and walked without knowing where were you going. You just didn't want to be seen by anyone.

You just continued to walk and hours later, you reached Han River. The river looked calm yet dark.

You wanted to jump in it and die so desperately but you couldn't. His mom has given you responsibilities and you promised her to fulfill all of them so you need to live.

Remembering her words, you took a taxi and went back.

MEANWHILE

Taehyung couldn't think straight and thus headed to the office straight. He stomped towards his cabin making all of the employees nervous.

He kept the letter in the drawer of his table and began to work on his laptop.

TIME SKIP

He returned home at around 9. When he entered the room, he saw all of your stuff was gone.

His heart began to race when the memories of morning flashed in his mind. Did he lose you?

"Where's Y/n?" He asked Yuna who had come to take your rest of the stuff.

"She'll be living in my room." She replied and left.

Half an hour later, you came to his room with his dinner. He saw you but pretended like he didn't.

You kept it on the bedside table and left. He sat straight and ate up.

TIME SKIP

It's been around 10 days and both of you never talked again. At the office, you'll ask Jungkook to talk to him in your place and at home, you'd not even let him have a glance at you.

Today, he arrived a little late. Sitting in his chair, he realized how emptiness took over his cabin without you.

He opened the drawer and took out the envelope and opened it. He found a paper in it.

'Taehyunga, I love you. I know that you never opened up to me but I know you really love me. Stop crying, okay? Just take care of yourself and our family. Support them. I know you're my most responsible child. I'm sorry I couldn't tell you about this. I knew you'd be unable to take it. I didn't want my strong child to have a mental breakdown. I hope you don't resent me for this. About Y/n, she's a sweetheart. She's so pure and gentle. Love her so much that she stops blaming herself for all this. That girl is so selfless. She'd cry and ask me every day to tell you but I always stopped her. She is innocent. Don't let her suffer. She'll feel lonely. About my grandchildren, if it's a girl, name her Taeyeon and if it's a boy, name him Ryan.

I love you. Stay safe and strong.
-Mom'

TO BE CONTINUED...