"OK ".

By lunchtime almost every boy was trying to talk to Avery. Even Parker which made Diana very jealous so now she won't talk to him.

"You guys should go talk to ,she's super nice",Parker said as he returned.

"Well if she's so nice why don't you ask her to be your girlfriend ", Diana yelled.

"Woah Diana calm down", I said patting her shoulder.

But she didn't, "Why did you go talk to her knowing your own girlfriend is sitting here watching , sure she's pretty, prettier than me right? That's why you want to talk to her ", she started yelling.

"Diana!", Parker yelled , "It's not like that I'm just try to be nice, she's new here".

" Damn drama ", a guy said walking past our table and Diana glared at him so madly he actually ran .

They continued their argument, we tried to calm them down but it was impossible so we gave up after awhile.

After school me and Summer were walking out to meet the others. And when we passed the garden in our school I almost fell down  from the shock of what I saw, Avery kissing Nigel.

 And when we passed the garden in our school I almost fell down  from the shock of what I saw, Avery kissing Nigel

Nigel pushed her off and then to our bad luck he saw us. He stood up and ran towards us.

"Having a good time I see ", I said smirking.

"No I'm not she kissed me first not me, you saw that right?", Nigel asked.

"Um well not that part so technically no proof", I said.

"Oh wait till the others hear this ", Summer  said , "Nigel kissing the most beautiful girl in school".

"No way ! You are not telling that", he yelled.

"Good luck convincing me ", I yelled as I ran.

I saw Summer and Nigel run after me. But I also saw Avery she came out and grabbed Nigel's arm and said something. Nigel fought to escape her grip but failed.

I went out and saw the others and told them what we saw.

"No way seriously ", Harvey said.

"Well looks like another one of us is gonna get a girlfriend ", Oliver said.

"Man lucky, Nigel is", Parker said and Diana whacked his arm . Hard.

I laughed at how scared Parker looked. Hey anyone who messes with Diana gets a nice ,cold shower right out of her own water bottle (I've experienced it before)

Nigel came out followed by Avery and he looked frustrated and he will be more when he finds out the others too.

"You told ?", he asked.

"Umm...yeah and-", I didn't get to complete the sentence since the others started congratulating him on getting him self a girlfriend.

"She's not my girlfriend !", Nigel yelled.

"Aww you don't have to hide-" , Diana started to say but Nigel yelled again.

"There's nothing I'm hiding !", Nigel yelled.

He walked away angrily and Avery followed him.

"Jeez he sure gets angry fast", Harvey said.

"Anyone would when you assume something that isn't real", I answered.

"Ooooh someone's looking out for Nigel", Sophie said smirking".

I hit her and said, "Let's go we have practice ".

As we were walking the air suddenly grew cold , the sky darken and a strong blast of wind hit us making the fallen leaves on the ground fly up. A flash of lighting hit a tree near us and set it on fire.

"Guys what is going?", I asked.

"No idea but it ain't looking good", Oliver said.

"Let's go down and tell Heather or Ryan", Summer said.

We ran in the pouring rain and I glanced at the sky . I then saw something I've never seen before a pair of black wings. It doesn't belong to a bird I'm sure cause there cannot be birds that big . But it can't be human. I shook it out of my head and ran down the stairs.