The King's Obsession [Episode 29]

You walked into the guest room and looked around. You let out a soft sigh as you were relieved in the absence of Taehyung. Y/n: Thanks god, he's not here.

You went near his bed and arranged the sheets as you were told to clean guest's

room for him.

You suddenly flinched when you heard the door of the bathroom opening, making you to quickly turn around towards him.

Taehyung: Good morning, princess.

-You gulped and quietly bowed towards him, earning a chuckle from him.

You turned around avoiding his stares and started to do your work. Your hands

stopped moving when you felt his presence behind you.

Y/n: Prince, I suggest you to stay at some distant away from me.

-Taehyung smirked and leaned closer towards you, his lips almost touching your left

ear. Taehyung: It hurts me to see you working as a servant here, princess. Y/n: None of your concerns, prince.

A slight gasp escaped from your lips when he grabbed your waist as you were about

to move away from him.

Taehyung: It feels so much right to touch you, honey.

Y/n: Let me go if you don't want a punch on your face, Taehyung.

Taehyung: *chuckled* So feisty, aren't you?

You froze on your spot when he whispered something in your ear.

Taehyung: It wasn't pleasing to go in the dungeon alone, honey. Y/n: W-what are you saying?

Taehyung: I am not Jimin, Y/n. You can't fool me.

Taehyung: Jimin is already suspicious about you. And he got something more

relevant that his suspicions are turning into the truth.

Taehyung: If Jimin gets sure about you being that anonymous lady then he will skin you alive.

-Taehyung smiled playfully when he heard you gulping.

Taehyung: So, I propose you a deal, honey. Make Jimin to hate you, so that he will marry my sister and I'll take you out of this palace and send you back to daejeon.

Taehyung: Jimin is your enemy, isn't he? But seeing some prominent marks on your beautiful skin shows you are more close to him than I think.

-He said while tracing the skin on your neck with his index finger.

Y/n: I-I can't do that.

Taehyung: What, honey? You can't make him hate you or you can't come with me?

Y/n: Make him hate me. I'll never do that. Taehyung: Is it because you love him?

-Taehyung laughed under his breathe.

Taehyung: Then get ready to suffer.

Y/n: For sure, Taehyung.

Taehyung moved away from you and rolled his tongue through his inner cheek while

glaring at you.

Taehyung: You sure are stubborn. But I know how to bend it.

Taehyung: Tonight King is making his final decision about the marriage in the court

room. Don't be late.

-He exited from his room leaving broken you in the room.

You kept your hand on your heart and felt the heart banging in your chest at immense