AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello!

And welcome to my mind! As you would you expect, it’s quite rowdy so do try to make yourself comfortable, and try not to make mess :)

For all of you that don’t know, a selenophile is a person who loves the moon! You know, the person that has a million moon pictures on their phone and is always looking out for a full moon or a crescent. I, your esteemed author, am a huge moon fanatic, hence the title of the book.

So, sometimes when I’m going about my day, maybe while I’m doing chores or even while I’m studying, my brain starts to think up stories. I seriously zone out and start imagining different tales, it could be from a song I heard and the lyrics reminds of something or someone or maybe just because something someone said. So, I think of ways to turn that into a short story of some kind, and I work on it on my free time.

Most of them don’t have endings, or beginnings for that matter. The idea isn’t to write a full novel, it’s pretty much just me writing down whatever weird ramblings my brain thinks up. Maybe one day I’d write full books on all these stories and character, who knows?

For now, we’re settling with this. I thought I should explain all this before letting you get into reading. I’ve talked enough, so I won’t keep you any longer. You’re free to go!

Enjoy the rest of the book!