"They called me a slut." I huffed and sunk further into the chair.

"Hyunjin, I need you to tell me exactly what you think is going on."

"I honestly don't know, Mrs. Park. I don't even know why." I said, slouching down in the chair.

"Do you feel like this could lead to bullying. Either way, it needs to be stopped before it even comes to a start."

That's almost exactly the way Felix said it. That he wasn't willing to let it go on for more than today.

"I don't know, I've never been involved in this kind of thing before."

"Okay. When did you first hear people talking?"

"This morning, I guess. I just brushed it off and then my chem partner Jungkook... he informed me of what people were saying. Even mentioned reporting it if it got too bad. I don't think it'll last longer than a few days though."

"I expect no less from Jungkook." She smiled and turned to Chan. "Can you excuse us for a moment?"

Chan complied and walked out of the main office.

"Hyunjin. I'm very strict on my no bullying policy. My son Park Jimin, he graduated last year, but he was held with a serious issue of bullying and I didn't know about it for the longest time. When I did find out, he too told me he thought it was just going to last a few days." She paused and pulled her glasses of for a second to wipe the lenses before placing them back on.

"Rumors are just the start, my dear. Don't let yourself be a fool. Protect your image, you're a bright student." She said and then waved her hand. "I'd like to speak to Jisung and Chan now. You may go."

I walked out of the office and Chan automatically took the signal that him and Jisung were wanted in the office.

Felix walked beside me as we walked down the stairs. I expected him to stop and convince me to let him walk me to class, but instead he pulled the main doors right open and gestured for me to walk through them.

When he followed me out, I turned to him with a questioning look. "I'm surprised you're not convincing me to go to class again."

"Yea, well. I have something better. Cheongsan and San are coming over for a bit, if you wouldn't mind being around their obnoxious asses for a bit."

"I don't mind." I cocked my head to the side and smiled.

"Hyunjin, why didn't you tell me about the jocks?" He didn't look at me as he asked, we just walked forward.

"Because instead of walking home right now, you would be getting escorted out of her. I know you enough to know that." I watched my feet as I walked beside him.

"That's not... actually you're probably right." He said, looking at me for a minute. I smiled knowingly at him and he rolled his eyes in a playful manner.

When we got back to the house Cheongsan and San were waiting on the front porch and they walked in with us and to the back of the house towards Felix's room.

San put his arm over my shoulder. "Do we need to start kicking ass for you Hyunjin? I don't mind the extra detention."

I just nervously laughed and looked at Felix as he sat down on his bed. "He won't even let me do anything."