Once everything is set up Moonbyul moves into her spot in front of the camera to start the radio station. Music starts to play as Moonbyul looks through the live chat while tapping her foot to the beat.

"Studio Moon Night on Friday the twelfth of August at nine p.m. is open for business. Have you gazed at the stars recently?"

We stay silent, watching the host as more music plays. I look at our manager as he is is quietly talking to some staff. Even though this is the most normal show I am still anxious.

"Hi! I'm Studio Moon Night CEO Mamamoo's Moonbyul. At night do you often look at the stars? I think I do. Since I often work late into the night I spend a good amount of time looking at the stars. I like to look at the stars, they're very pretty. What about the viewers? Memes4WithSun says.. I have an amazing view of the stars at night. When it is really dark and there are no clouds in the sky you can see all sorts of colours and star patterns. Wow.. I have never seen different colours in the sky.. you must be super lucky~. ILikeTheMoon2002 says.. at night I can see the most amazing star formation. There are five or six stars that line up into a heart shape. A heart? I have never heard of that before.. Maybe it means you will find your soulmate soon. MoonStarsAndHearts says.. When I lay down at night and my window is open I get a perfect view of Orion's Belt. Ah.. I haven't seen that constellation before. Hamstar_Byulie says.. Once a couple of years ago I spent a week at my Grandma's in the countryside. Because there aren't any big light sources you can see the stars much better and I actually saw a planet. A planet? Wah.. I have seen photos but I never thought it was real.. That is is amazing. I'll have to go stargazing for a video.. Yong-Kong-Byul-Kong says.. At night the only stars I can see are Mamamoo on the poster I have. Ah thank you~"

Woah.. She's a natural.. She is so amazing at talking to fans..

"In Studio Moon Night tonight these people are the stars that light up your rooms in the darkest of nights. A five person constellation, the stars of the new girl group ISRY have come here to Uncanny Byul Cafe. Today's entrance song is IRSY's debut song 'Stars Align'."

Our debut song starts playing as the shot moves onto a random object. We move into the set sitting with Moonbyul as our song plays in the background. I sit in the spot next to Moonbyul as we all get comfy. I cover my mouth surprised by Yoona's weird sudden dance move. And then she starts off the chaos. The group does weird dance moves as the camera pans over to us. Exposing are are weird, chaotic secret. Once our song is over our mics are turned on and it is handed over to us.

"Wah.. It is so dark outside.. Do you think we can see our home planet from here?"

We all look through the red curtain behind us. The staff suggested that we do a little bit as we are new and it might help people like us. So we prepared a small bit that relates to our group theme, as aliens.

"You can! It's that glowing purple one over there!"

I grin as Aki replies to Yoona's question as she points to some random place in the dark Sky. We make idle chat, talking about our planet and our concept.

"Hey, everyone! Okay.. What is everybody doing right now?"

We all quickly close the red curtain and turn to Moonbyul, slightly surprised by her entrance into our bit.

"It's CEO-nim.. We're just looking at our home planet and talking about what we miss"

I nod Softly at Yoona's improv. For some weird reason I really like this bit.

"Ah? Where is your home planet?"

I grin as Moonbyul peeks out of the Curtain and doesn't let us reply before she starts speaking again. Well I guess she does need to get the show rolling.