Chapter 18 (Goodbye)

My mother woke me up, i still feel sleepy, i got up and i got into the dinner table, i asked.

"Mother, can i borrow some of your books, please?"

"Yes, of course, u can have some, sometimes i dont read it." She said

As im done wating i got up and changed, i got the books, put it in my bag. I got down said said our goodbye's.

I remembered gilbert, i want to stop by to his house, well i stopped by.

I knocked on the door.

"Gilbert!"

Sebastian asnwered.

"Hello y/n, come in. Why'd you come by?" He lifted his eyebrows, and smirked.

"Oh its nothing like that, i just want to talk to him."

"Well his at the airport, just left earlier."

"What?"

"Why?"

I ran out, leaving sebastian confused.

I rushed going through the airport, im looking for him everywhere. His was nowhere.
I give up, i haven't said all the things that i wanted to say to him, i feel a frown. As i turned around, there he was behind me. I was shook.

"Gilbert..."

"I know" he said.

"What?"

"I know you love me
y/n, your just afraid to tell, i already knew the first time we've met."

I leaned at him, and we both kissed. And stepped away.

"Y/n, im so sorry, i really want to be with you but..."

"Its okay, gilbert. I know, i love you, even if its tge last time we see eachother, lets just exchange letters. I love you."

"I love you too."

We hugged and he walked away. I was crying, i wipped my tears away, and smiled.

I left the airport. Hoping he have a safe flight through france.
I went home, marilla and matthew are not home, just anne.

"Hey, what happened?"

"Its a long story, anne. Come on ill tell you."
_________________________
"Wow, that must've been rough, huh?"

"Well yes, oh anne i just want to tell you that, ill be off tomorrow."

"Off?"

"Im going home."

"Really?"

"Yes, i need to go home and talk to my father..."

"Well, its your opinion y/n, i hope you feel home, when your home, of course"

We both chuckled and i went to my room, knowing that ill be talking to my father, in his grave...well i got to pack.

*In the morning*
"Good morning y/n!" They all said.

"Marilla, iva got to tell you something."

"O know y/n, anne already told me. What time will you be off?"

"In the afternoon."

"Okay ill make you my famous plum fupps."

"Thank you marilla!" I smiled.

After i eat, i go back upstairs. I changed.
I forgot to tell mother.
I went to her home.

I knocked.

"Well y/n, come in!"

"Mother...im going back."

"Oh..."

"Yes, i want to go back."

"Well, when?"

"Today, actually."

"Oh...well tell your step father that, avonlea really changed you." She smiled.

We hugged and i went back.

"Its already afternoon, its so fast."

"Well, thank you marilla, matthew and anne for making me happy and making me home, here."

"Oh, y/n."

We all hugged and said our goodbye's.

I went through all the town, said my and there goodbye's, i didn't know that they will be special to me.

_________________________
Hi everyone!!!, i hope you guys love chapter 18. I think this is good and a bad news to you guys, i will be ending "The Journey" at Chapter 20, 2 more chapter to go! Thank you, for reading "The Journey" i really appreciate it!, well that's all, bye!