Chapter 15

I walked away after gilbert kissed me, it was shocking, i was blushing. I bumped into someone, my own "who left me" mother.

"Im so-" i stopped talking

"Oh no-"

"You!, your here again!?"

"Dear im so sorry, y/n please forgive me"

"Forgive you?!, you left me, and oh wait- thank you" i said sarcastically.

"What?"

"No really, thank you, thank you that you left me, thank you, you left me and someone owned me."

"Owned?"

"Yes, i was an orphan mom!, atleast someone loved me to be there children!"

"I will never forgive you! Never!"

I walked away feeling fraustration and guilt.

As i saw gilbert coming at me, he was in a suit...why?.

"Hey y/n"

"Hey...can i ask you something?"

"Okay"

"Why are you in a suit?"

"Oh, that a long story, ill tell you later." He scratched his back neck.

"Soo..."

"Oh i almost forgot, here..."

He gave the necklace back.

"I hope you want it back."

"Oh yes...why don't we talk in private?"

"Yeah, sure"

We walked to gilbert's house, not talking, we are just quiet. We got into his house  cam inside and sat on the couch, sebastian wasn't there.

"Well y/n i got to tell you something, this may feel suprisingly happy and sad at the same time but..."

He told me everything, about ruby, the proposal.

"Atleast she took it well?"

"Well, yes" he answered.

I stand up, he stand up, knowingly that we're both having eye-contact, he didn't looked away and i didn't looked away too, he was moving forward to me, leaning, little did i know that we are kissing, again.

Sebastian walked in quietly and saw us kissing, he was smiling hard.

"I told you blythe, you and y/n are both compatible!"

I stopped kissing him, and looked over to sebastian, i was embarrassed.

"Oh don't be embarrassed y/n, gilbert's always telling me about you, even marrying you-"

"Sebastian!"

I was shocked because i hust thought he loved me, but know, marrige?!.

"Its nothing like that
y/n sebastian is just crazy." He awkwardly laughed, and sighed.

"Im not ready for marrige gilbert-" i spit out my mouth, all those words, marrige!!!

"I better go home, marilla would be worried" i said.

"Oh okay, sure..."

I left his house.
_________________________
I know guys its kind of short but wait until chap 16, thats all i guess, bye!