Chapter 13 (Ruby)

As gilbert and i was just standing tgere making eye-contact, i was so schocked of what happened, i turned around running away from his face.

He kissed me.

As i walked home, i saw diana and jerry, i skeaked behind the tree.

*There conversation*
"Oh jerry this, hiding thing is getting out of hand..."

"Diana, je sais mais comment dirons-nous à tes parents, je suis pauvre et toi riche." (Diana, i know but how would we tell your parents, im poor and your rich.)

"J'aimerais que nous puissions résoudre ce problème." (i wish we could solve this.) Diana said.

I was so shocked. They we're dating.

*In my mind*
What if this happened to me and gilbert, but worse...
_________________________

Earlier...
"Thank you so much mr. Gillis"

They shaked hands. They left.

Ruby's Pov
Gilbert thanked my father, they shaked hands and we left. I asked father is i could stay with gilbert for a while, he said yes, i knocked on gilberts door and no one answer, not even sebastian. I walked inside. I saw gilbert was not in the living room. I walked to their kitchen and i saw the door open, i saw gilbert running...toward someone, she looks familiar, thats y/n!. I followed gilbert and y/n secretly. What is happening?. Y/n's angry and gilberts behind her, they are arguing, why?. He's grabbing his arm, OH NO DID SHE SEE ME?!, wait let's look again. I looked and...They are kissing.
I was shocked and i run back home, i went to my bedroom and think, what if there really in love?, what if our marrige doesn't work?, i think all day, until night. I already made a choice. In the morning. I talkes with dad. "D
Father, may i speak with you?", "yes of course.", "father, gilbert is a very nice person, i request that the marrige will be off but, his doctor's proposal will be on.", "well, why?", "i know he's not inlove with me, but with y/n, its alright i already thinked of it and thats my final answer.", "well, im sorry the marrige will be off for you honey, sure the proposal will be on, i will send gilbert a letter right now.", "thank you so much father, i really appreciate this."

_________________________

||Soo i just want to say that, jerry is anne's friend, he fell inlove with diana, because of her nice personality and other, jerry fluently speaks french and diana is learning to speak french. In ruby's pov , its kind of messy to read but i hope you get it!