Chapter 1

You were just by yourself when both of your parents died, when you were a baby.

It was hard, until you met the person that loved you the most, your step father.

"What should i do?"

It was a boring day

Father:"Hey honey!, i was wondering if you want to go out today, it seems that you dont have anything to do...?"

"Hey dad! Oh of course, i really have nothing to do..."

You two went to a carnival, you have as many fun as you want, nothing can seperate both of you. But the fun had stopped because of something your dad has said.

"Honey, have you ever wanted to travel or see the world?"

You are in your confused face.

"of course dad but why would you asked that?"

"Honey, i want you to travel and see the world, to learn more about the world"

You were worried because your dad hasnt said anything about that, yes, you wanted to see and learn about the world.

"Dad i love you so much i can not begin to leave you..."

"Honey i can't come with you always...it's just im old and im gonna die soon..."

"DAD!, dont say that!, you will always be here, and this is why i dont want father-daughter talk, it makes me wanna cry..."

"Oh honey, its okay, im not going to leave you its just i asked you that because i want to see you happy."

You have a teary eye.

"Oh dad"

You and your father left the carnival and went home, after that you go to your bedroom.

*In your mind*

*What should i do, i have 2 options, one is i don't want to leave dad, second is i wanna see the world!.*

You have slept while thinking over and over again on what should you do.