2. A Real And Rare Stupid 😒

Start from the beginning

I didn't reply after that and left the place.

Jab bhuk lagegi khalegi. And how can I feed her in front of everyone? What impact will it leave? She doesn't understand anything. According to her jiju is feeding dii so there's no problem in me feeding her.

Areyyyy... They're the couples. Everyone will adore them but what about us? She thinks us as a couple but we are not!

I simply went to eat with others. When we were eating suddenly Arini's mom came and asked us why she is not eating. So that means she is really not gonna eat. I sighed and couldn't eat after that.

Now I'm feeling bad. She's not eating for me....

Without giving it another thought I took a plate for her and went towards the room where she was.

The door was opened. I saw her sitting on the bed and playing with her bangles with a grumpy face. She sometimes gives just baby baby vibes. I entered and locked the door. What if anyone comes and sees us. It will not be good that's why I did not want to feed her. But she's just so impossible...

She heard the sound of closing door and suddenly turned her face to me.

She looked at the plate then looked at me. I think she will understand now why I am here.

" You are so bad Shrey. " She shouted.

Why girl? I came to feed you.

" I told you to feed me, you didn't. Do you know how hungry I am! Now you came here to eat! You want to eat those tasty things in front of me. You know I can't stay hungry. You're so bad. " She pouted and turned her head again.

Stupid! A real and rare stupid. 🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️

" This is for you pagal ( mad) . Clean your hand and eat. "
She didn't reply.

" Arini ese muh fulane se kuch nhi hoga 😒" I narrowed my eyes and taunted.

( arini, nothing is going to happen even if you make faces 😒)

" Toh ab kya main muh bhi nhi fula sakti. Meri muh, meri marzi 😤" As if I put more fuel to her anger. She became more angry but cute you know.

( so, now I can't even make face? It's my face, my rule 😤)

"I told you to feed me but you said no. So I will not eat now and don't tell me to eat too. I will never eat. I will...aaaa...My mehendi is falling because of you. You are distu------" I put a piece of paneer inside of her mouth. She was talking a lot.

" Mmmhmmm..... Mmm..... Mm... Tasty. "

I started to feed her. She never listens.

" Shrey you're feeding me. " Her face had a grin all sudden.

I rolled my eyes. " Stop talking. Don't say a word while eating." I continued feeding her.

" Shrey...see.........it's getting dark....my mehendi is getting dark.." I told her to not talk but who listens to me? She kept blabbering and I kept ignoring. " Shrey that means you love me!!!" She shouted and I choked on air.

" What the--"

" Jiski mehendi jitni kaali, uska paati utna pyaar karta. "

( The darker the mehendi, the more her husband will love her)

From where she comes with this ideas? I shook my head. " I'm not your pati ( husband)"

" What if we feed each other after wedding everyday? "

I slapped my head in mind. She is so impossible! Never listens to me.. " Will you please stop talking? You have to finish it before anybody comes. "

" So you care for me, that's why you came. " She winked. I felt heat going through my body.

" I... I.. J.. Just eat silently. " I stuttered. Why? Why damn why?

" Shrey you don't... mmm... don't need to... mmm.. be shy... mmm.." * cough cough*

She started coughing. That's why... Only that's why I was telling her not to talk.

" Kabhi baat sunliya karo Arini. ( sometimes listen to me atleast ) "  I put the plate on the table and gave her the bottle. She took that from my hand and started drinking in a hurry. I kept caressing the back of her head.

" Slow down Arini. There's no competition of drinking water now. "

She stopped and took a deep breath. I again started feeding her.

" You care for me I know. " She chirped. This time I didn't say anything. If I say anything in protest she will start talking again.

I looked at her only. She was smiling brightly. She is happy because of this little things. I always scold her for being childish, I always tell her to not run after me, I always tell her to act like a grown up. She is a stupid for me but......... I never can get rid of this stupid.

I don't even want to get rid of this stupid.

~end of flashback~

I found myself smiling. I knew it. Thinking about her, makes me smile always at the end. And if she comes tonight I'll be having endless smiles. And I'm waiting for that.

Come Arini come. You will annoy a little and give peace a lot.

I'm everytime surprised how she comes to know all the little secrets of mine which are unknown to me too. Secrets like caring for her.

I can't deny that a part of me.... really cares for her.

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

What do you all think about this chapter?

Comment down your thoughts please 💕

Vote & share with your friends👭👬

Do follow too and check my other works!