15. Confession

Hey guys

I am really glad by seeing the response of last chapter,It really surprised me and if this chapter get good response, then you will get next chapter fast. And yes thank you so much for each and every person who are supporting me.

Inline Comments are highly appreciable.

Thank you

~~

Manik : HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY LOVE

Listening his voice from behind, nandini who was in her own world turned towards him smiling brightly, the fireflies which are around them made her face look eternally beautiful.

She touched his cheeks and looking into his eyes said

Nandini : HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY MANIK

He smiled at her, and holded her hands which was on his cheeks and kissed them. Then he look towards the surrounding which was covered with fireflies and looking extremely brighter than ever.

Manik(smilingly) : Nandini I don't know why you like fireflies, but today by seeing their shine, I am feeling an unknown happiness

Nandini smiled at his words and hugged him, while he hugged her back, while manik was admiring everything. After a long time they both broke the hug, manik took something from his pocket, and made nandini wear ring which he bought for her and then kissed her palm which has ring.

 After a long time they both broke the hug, manik took something from his pocket, and made nandini wear ring which he bought for her and then kissed her palm which has ring

Manik : I know you must be thinking that, I didn't proposed you , and you didn't accept my proposal but still I made you wear ring right?

Nandini looked at him like ' how exactly he figured out my words?' and she nodded her head confusedly. Seeing this manik smiled and said

Manik (possessively) : Because you are not allowed to reject my proposal and even I won't give a chance to reject, like how I made you wear ring without giving you a chance to reject it.