14. Dinner date

Hey guys

I am really glad by seeing the response of my story and if this chapter get good response, then you will get next chapter fast. And yes thank you so much for each and every person who are supporting me.

This is the longest chapter till now in this book guys, so pls shower this chapter with your love.

Inline Comments are highly appreciable.

Thank you

~~

Manik : But

Mukti : But you should not keep secrets with us.

Manik (confused state) : Secrets in sense?

Mukti : That means we also have rights to know about your life and you cannot keep secrets about your relationship with nandini.

Manik (almost in shocked state ) : You meant say that our relationship need to be open book to you?

Mukti : Yes

Manik(shouted) : Are you mad mukti? Do you even know what you are asking?

Mukti : I know manik, when we are accepting nandini for you, then can't you accept this much for us.

He looked at mukti with total disbelief tone, like how the hell he will say all those to other people.

Aliya : Yes manik, mukti is correct.

Manik (with hurt tone) : I didn't know that my friends also will start give and take relationship with me.

Listening him, both mukti and Aliya understand that they actually did it even everyone got what he told is correct.

Cabir (shouted angrily) : Are you mad mukti and Aliya ? What the hell happened to you ? Whatever comes to your mouth you will say that haan?

Mukti : Cabir We didn't mean that, manik only misunderstood us.

Manik(almost shouted) : Yeah right always I will be the one doing mistake right?

None opened their mouth so he continued

Manik : Anyway leave this, and let me clear to you guys I don't want any kind give and take relationship with anyone. So yes I will keep secrets of my relationship. I can't come and disclose everything to you all. And yes only you guys know about how to be good friend, so you stay without keeping any secrets. And remember one thing today you are blaming me for keeping secret right? Then when I come to know you too had secrets that day will be the last day of Fab5 and we all will work only professionally.

Listening this Dhruv, aliya looked towards each other, because if their love and break up news come infront of manik means they will loss him, and mukti is in her own thoughts because she also hide about abhimanyu. They are feelings like "KHUD KE PAIR PAR KULHADI MARNA"

Manik : so guys as you know about album, Mr.Khuraana manager will continue this album, so yes the recording will be after 2 days, if you guys need to do any shopping or anything you can do. So now we can start jamming

They jammed for 2 hours and prepared well for their recording after this manik said

Manik : Ok guys I am leaving.