6. Everyone have their views

Hi all, this is new update. I hope you all will like this, Inline comments are highly appreciable.

After hearing aliya no one expected her to do like this. Like playing with someone emotions for their own selfishness and that too with her friend.

Aliya POV

What the hell? How can I say this secret to anyone? How should I cover it up now. Now Dhruv also came to know I played with his feeling and he too won't support me. And.. and all my friends came to know about this. No no I need to think to get out of this. Think Aliya...think..

Cabir POV

Crap man. What did aliya do? Because of her one immature decision 3 life's going to be spoiled. That day when Dhruv proposed nandini, if she have accepted ..those thoughts only giving me goosebumps. If everything done according to Aliya's plan means today manik would be beyond repaired. Now what will be manik reaction. I just hope he won't act impulsive.

Dhruv POV

I really don't know what should I feel. I am the biggest idiot who don't have brain. Aliya came and told me nandini loved me and she also made me believe that I love her and I believed her words like seriously. But in reality I played according to her. Not only in the matter of nandini, but also regarding aliya, she told she havings for me and we kissed and now she saying she love manik,(hurtly) Whether I dont have any feelings?. After she broke up with manik she is still saying she loves him infront of all. But when I said her that we will disclose our relationship to our friends she didn't accept. And now here she is openly wanted manik to accept her. Because of her I lost my friend nandini also. I wish I could leave Fab5 and go, I can't face all this, but if I do so it will unfair to all my friends. Already I did wrong and I won't do more( he gave himself a determined node)

Mukti POV

Aliya ney Dhruv ke sath aisa kiya? I know she wants manik in her life , but if really need him she could have took all of our help,we gladly made him accept, but she shouldn't done this with Dhruv, he is sensitive. Damn it. What to do...

Most awaited POVs

Manik POV

So I was right that Aliya did something behind my back to get me back to her. But I didn't expect her to use my buddy feelings. Today also when I remember the day to leave nandini for dhruv gives me goosebumps. I can't get over her crying face infront of me till today. I have got doubt that day itself when Dhruv told us he will move on from nandini. I mean he just proposed her few days back and moved on and his face didn't showed pain, like nandini will not be his, and he didn't try to know why she rejected or anything, here when I  need to leave her I left like dying thousand times. But he simply moved on, why not he didn't have any feelings for nandini like I feel. This all happened because of aliya and because of her immaturity, we three all facing problems. No I should not be silent. Atleast not this time.

Nandini POV

How can aliya do like this? That too with her own friend. If she need get back manik, she need made him believe that she loves him or whatever she want but instead she used mine and Dhruv friendship. I don't know clearly the reason of their both breakup. But Arghh... aiyyappa.. Calm down nandini. But how can I, still I remember when manik left me for Dhruv. I hope manik will handle this maturely without breaking his friendship with Aliya. And she saw towards manik who was going to shout on aliya.

Manik( shouting) : How can you.. his words got stopped when he felt someone holding his hand. He looked down and then saw upwards to see nandini holding his hand and nodded her head in no by seeing this he sighed. And waited for her to say something.