13. Fab3 to accept nandini ??

Hey guys

I am really glad by seeing the response of my story and if this chapter get good response, then you will get next chapter fast.

Inline Comments are highly appreciable. And to get fast updates vote and give your comments.

Thank you

~~

After manik and nandini left the room, Fab3 was leaving the room, but cabir stopped them.

Cabir : Guys ek minute I need to talk to you guys.

They all nodded and asked him to continue

Cabir : I know guys manik hided about nandini from all of you, but that doesn't mean you will ignore him and point out only his mistakes because we too did many mistakes. He did many things for us but when he asked something from us, can't we give him that for his happiness?

Mukti : But cabir why he need to hide this from us, he can say right? Even he told to you, but why he didn't say to us?

Cabir : No mukti he didn't say to me also, I found out by myself. And he didn't say to you because still they didn't confess to each other, still they have some problems in between them, which they are solving, so how can they say to us?

Aliya : When they have problems between them, then why they are together?

Cabir : That is their personal aliya, we don't need to interfere until they want us.

Mukti : But in Fab5, we don't keep secrets right?

Cabir : Yes guys, but try to understand love and marriage are different topics, those can't be easily shared with friends, besides he need some time to figure out himself.

Aliya : But cabir, when me and manik is in relationship we discussed mostly with you guys right, in fact all helped us to be together.

Cabir : That is the mistake we did aliya, we forced manik to be with you, so your relationship was tied to Fab5 more than your personal space as you keep on discussing your relationship personals with us . And one more thing aliya, you really didn't love manik, it was just an attraction, even if you did you can't force him into this relation.

Mukti : But cabir, how can we accept nandini, we don't even know her.

Cabir : See guys I am saying for last time, don't hurt him, he is with us whenever we needed, so don't hurt him with your words. He is happy with her, so be happy with his happiness if you want to be him as our same manik, after that its totally your choice.

After saying this he went out leaving Fab3 in their own thoughts.

In manik car

Both manik and nandini going to nandini home in his car in silence. After sometime nandini broke the silence saying

Nandini (concerned) : Manik are you ok?

Manik don't know what to say, but he don't want to say lie to her. So he stopped the car at one place and looked at her.

Manik : I am not ok nandu. And hugged her tightly, she too hugged him back tightly to console him and rubbed his back.

After sometime they broke the hug both look into each other eyes which was just holding love for each other. They both no need words to express their feelings. After sometime nandini said