2. Fab3 confronting Manik

Hi All,Next part is here

When all reached the room they saw that manik was leaning towards nandini and their position is like they were kissing each other but actually manik kept his forehead on nandini head but his friends misunderstood and were bewildered and shocked that manik is kissing and that too nandini.

In all this first one to come out from  shock was Aliya...she can't able to accept that manik actually loves nandini. So she couldn't control her angry

Aliya (shouted) : What the hell is this manik?

By listening the sudden shout manik got startled and look towards the source of voice and see all of his friends were there. He didn't understand how they all came because he didn't inform any of them. But by seeing their angry faces he understood they came to know the relationship between nandini and him. So he just look at nandini who didn't get conscious. And look towards his friends who are waiting for their answers and to confront him but he is not in a state to answer any questions and also he can't keep the discussion here as it may disturb nandini.

Here all by looking at unconscious nandini they thought they misunderstood the situation and by seeing his face they all got shock except cabir , because restlessness and dried tears and tiredness was clearly visible in his face. Cabir know what nandini mean to manik so he know he will be in this condition only. Manik guestured all to move out and he will come. So they reluctantly move outside.

After all moved out, manik took nandini hands kissed her hands then her forehead and

Manik ( whispered) : Please wake up soon. I will be waiting for you jaan. and moved out to meet his friends.

In college:

After manik took nandini with him to hospital, soha got more angry and she throwed everything here and there and students who are passing through that area listened noises and checked the room. By seeing the room condition they got fear and went to inform principal.

Soon principal, neyonika and Mr.Khurana came to there because when students went to inform principal, they all are present in principal room so they quickly came and by seeing the soha there Mr.Khurana thought how the hell she came here and then to cover it up he went to calm her down, but she didn't ,she kept on saying same thing

Soha : My manik will come and take me with him. He loves me so much.

Finding no other way to stop her rant, Mr.Khurana injected one injection by which she went to sleep. Then Mr.Khurana takes soha with him.

Here by seeing soha like that neyonika got one wicked plan. She thought by this she can spoil manik life more, so for that she need to meet Mr.Khurana.

Here on hospital:

Manik after coming outside, he straightaway went to the nurse. By seeing manik went to nurse Fab3 got pissed because they are feeling manik avoiding them and second by second they are getting more angry specially Mukti and Aliya.

Manik ( to nurse) : Listen, inside nandini is still unconscious, go and take good care of her. She should not feel any discomfort and if she gains conscious straightaway come and inform me. (little Sternly) Is that clear?

Nurse : Ok sir and she went inside the room.

Manik turn towards his friends with tired face. He don't have any energy to talk with them and moreover he is still tensed for nandini but he also knows he can't ignore them more than this. So he went sat in one chair present there.