Chapter 32

Y/Ns POV

"It's been almost two months now Bonnie...where are you?" I question aloud. Rivers of tears falling from my eyes as I look at the pictures of me and Bon. My face is red and my eyes are puffy, I can't stop my tears from flowing, and I can barely breathe. It's 3am and I should be sleeping but instead I'm crying another night away for not bringing him back. Everyday that passes I feel a piece of me break. "Please....where are you?" I sob to the pictures laying all across the bed. My hands tangled in my hair.

"We can help you~"

I look around my room thinking I've gone insane.

"We know where he is~"

Now something has to be there. "Who's there?" I ask still looking around.

"You have to hurry~"

They sounded like children's voices. "Hurry where? What does he have to do with you?" I ask wiping my eyes and looking back down at the photos.

"We know where he is~"

I look up to see a blue orb floating at the end of my bed. "Y-you do? How do you k-know?" I'm unsure of what this thing is but if it knows about Bonnie I'll take that chance.

"If you follow us we can show you~"

I glance down at the photos then back at the orb. "Where are we going?" I ask but it doesn't respond. Instead it goes out my door so I follow it. I get in my car and it floats right in front to lead me back to the plex. I park the car and get out. "I can't go in, I don't have my card." I tell it but it goes to the back of the building through a fire exit. I slip through and get inside.

"Hurry before he's back~"

"Who? Where are we going?" I rush to follow the blue orb. It leads me to the middle of the atrium. "y/n?" I look over my shoulder and see Freddy. "Freddy! Hey uh- what's up?" I ask as he approaches me. "What are you doing here? You should be at home- y/n...have you been up crying again?" I quickly look away from him. "N-no! No of course not! I just couldn't sleep so I came back here to see if I could try to look again." I lie and change the subject. Freddy sighs and pats my head. "I know you miss him but you need rest. We can look for him tomorrow. Come on little one, you can sleep in my room." He says gently grabbing my hand but I pull back and point to where the orb was. "No! There was this orb of children voices telling me they know where he is! Please I'm so close I just need to fol- what? No no where did it go?!" I ask looking around. "y/n are you feeling alright? Maybe your sick?" Freddy expresses his concern by keeping me still to scan me. "No Freddy I swear they were just here! They led me from my apartment to here! They said they knew...w-where he was....please now we know he's here for sure!" I explain with more tears poking my eyes threatening to fall again at any moment. Freddy looks at me with a worried and scared expression. "y/n...what color was this orb?" I'm surprised he asked that instead of asking if I was crazy. "It was blue, a light blue kind of like your eyes!" I say and then he had a look of relief. "Why?" I ask and he grabs my hand again. "It's better we talk somewhere private." I nod and he takes me to his room.

We sit down and Freddy looks nervous. "So?" I start and he takes a deep breath in. "The orb you saw were the spirits of children who died a long, long time ago..." he starts. "What do you mean? How is that even possible?" Freddy grabs one of his plushies and holds it. He starts to talk again but this time a very long story. (Enter fnaf lore here. Sorry I'm lazy lol)

I sit there, eyes wide and staring at my feet trying to process the insane amount of crazy history Freddy just dropped onto me. "So those children that came to me....were the kids Mr. Afton killed? And if they're purple it means they're being controlled?" I ask making sure I got it. "Yes. Blue means its the actual children but purple means they are under Aftons control. When they told you they knew were Bonnie was...they weren't lying. Those children are such sweet souls and would do anything to help others so the person they helped can set them free from that monster." I stand up. "So all we need to do is get them back! We can fix Bonnie and then try to help them!" I start to plan with a slight smile. "It's not gonna be that easy." He says with his ears down. "Easy or not we're gonna get through this and it's gonna work out." Freddy looks at me with a little bit of hope in his eyes. "Your right. We got this little one!" Freddy says giving me a hug. "We'll tell the others tomorrow, for now we should sleep." He pleads. "After that I don't know if I can..." Freddy hums but I continue. "...but what helped me sometimes go back to sleep is when me and Bonnie would go get a midnight snack and milkshake. Sense Bon isn't here right now, would you like to come with? I'm sure it'll cheer you up too." Freddy smiles and wiggles his ears. "I would love to, little one." I jump up and grab his hand dragging him to the bowling alley, like a kid dragging her dad to go see a puppy.

We stop in front of the bowling alley, both of us looking at the doors that led inside. I take a deep breath in then let it out. "Here goes nothing..." I whisper and push open the doors. As we walked to the bar counter you can just tell there's this eery feeling in the room. It's so empty and hollow. No more joy lingers in the air, the bowling balls and shoes have now collected dust and my flowers from a while ago are all shrivled up and dead. The sight was miserable and it was heart breaking walking back in here knowing it isnt the same. I sigh but make our way over to the counter. "What kind of milkshake would you like?" I ask Freddy. "Chocolate please." I nod and serve him his chocolate milkshake while I get a f/f milkshake.

We talked for a little bit about the happy memories of all of us together. It soon led to theories of where Bonnie could be, why the souls are trying to contact us, etc. We were up there for a good hour before both of us started to walk back and get tired. "Okay now I say it's time for bed." I admit through a yawn. "Indeed little one. Would you like to sleep in my room or Bonnies?" He asks and I'm quick to say Bonnie's. "Sorry I would stay with you for comfort but I want to be in Bonnie's bed." I explain a little embarrassed. "It's no problem." I thank him as he walks me to Bonnie's room and leaves.

Looking around his room made me feel grief-stricken. Like the alley, without him in it, it felt empty. It wasn't as bright or colorful. I went to his backroom, grabbed one of his t-shirts and slipped into his bed. I couldn't help but weep a little. The only person I really loved with full content was taken away from me. I didn't even get a chance to tell him I loved him or even say a proper goodbye. Once again I just cried myself to sleep.