Chapter 17

Still Bonnie's POV

I woke up but I was in this basement type place. There was nothing but broken ruble and dust, no one was even around. It was dark but it had this purple glint around the walls. I tried to get up but I couldn't move. This shadow that had the same outline as me, a shadow of a bunny, comes in front of me. "Your going to be very useful to me Bonnie." He said in a raspy voice that sounds like the owner has been smoking its whole life. "W-w-what are y-ou going to d-d-do to me?" I ask, my voice glitching out, sounding broken. "You'll see~" He says walking away. Leaving me in the dark. But I wasn't alone. I hear child like voices calling my name. "Bonnie~" they whisper in synce. "W-w-who's the-re?" I ask only able to move my eyes. "Bonnie~" they kept saying. "Wha-t-t-t do you wa-a-a-nt from me?" I wanted to move around but it was like I was paralyzed. Anxiety was starting to set in. "Bonnie. Bonnie. Bonnie. Bonnie." They started to chant getting slightly louder, making me scared. "St-t-t-t-top it!" I shout back but the voices got louder. "Bonnie! Bonnie! BONNIE!-"

"BONNIE!!!" I shoot up, sitting straight in my bed. "Bonnie are you alright?! You were mumbling and whimpering in your sleep!" I look up to face y/n who's sitting in front of me in between my legs. "Bonnie? You there?" She asks waving a hand on front of my face. I blink a few times, my eyes now adjusting to the light. "O-oh yeah I'm fine. Sorry I didn't mean to wake you." I say not wanting her to worry. "Your not fine, your ears are back. Did you have a nightmare or something?" I take notice that my ears were back, damn she knows me to well. "Yeah just had a nightmare." I say rubbing the back of my neck and looking down. She flings herself onto me, wrapping her arms around my neck, embracing me into a tight hug. "It's alright at least it's over now." She says into my neck. I smile and wrap my arms around her. "Yeah I'm glad it's over." I answer back. "Want to talk about it?" She asks pulling away but now cupping my face. Her beautiful e/c eyes pleading to tell her what's wrong. "Nah it was just a nightmare, nothing to worry about. I already forgot it anyways." Lying to her face like that hurt me but it's better to keep something like that to myself. She nods and smiles "Alright. I didn't even know you guys could dream." I chuckle. "Oh there's a lot of things you don't know that we can do." I smirk at her and she looks away starting to blush. "L-like what?" She asks slightly looking up at me. My grin grows and I gently take her hands in mine off my face, quickly pining her down on the bed with her arms above her head. I bend down close to her neck. "Get desires~" I cooed licking her neck, leaving a trail of saliva. I felt her tremble underneath me. "Y-you guys have saliva?!" She asks while I snicker. "Yep. Told you there's lots of things you didn't know." I respond. "I-i mean I knew you guys had tounges but n-not saliva too." She's clearly flustered and wanting to change the subject but I won't let that happen just yet. "Seems like there's some things I didnt know about you either..." I whisper and she stiffens. "And what's th-that?" I smile and lick from her collar bone up to her jawline. I feel her shutter and squirm, she closes her eyes and let's out a soft shaky sigh. "That you have a very sensitive neck~" she sucks in a sharp breath. "I-I uh- no...?" I laugh at her reaction.

I was about to do more until someone knocks at my door and I hear a faint voice. "y/n? You in there?" I groan, that stupid kid always ruins my fun. "Uh, yeah! I'll be right there!" y/n shouts so he can hear, she looks at me, her face is a deep red and I can't help but smile. The way she looks so helpless and cute. I didn't want to let her go. "Hey umm Bonnie? Can y-you let me go now?" She asks still flustered and I comply letting her go and standing up, she stands up too brushing herself off and going out the room to the door.

Y/Ns POV

Oh dear god my heart is about to explode! Why did he do that?! My body is still a little shaky, hopefully Nick won't notice. I pat my messy hair down and open the door. "Hey Nick!" I flash a nervous smile. "Hey y/n! You doing okay? Usually your ready before anyone and it looks like you just got up. Sorry if I woke you." He says looking down at me. "Oh no no it's fine. Me and the gang had a night out and I guess I forgot to charge my phone. I'll be out in a minute!" I say slightly hiding behind the door. "Oh alright, I'll wait here for you." He says with a smile. "You sure?" "Yeah! It's fun talking to you on our way up the alley." I lightly smile at how sweet he is. "Alright thanks, I won't be long." I smile and closer the door.