Chapter 5

Y/Ns POV

I woke up to my alarm going off. I groaned and turned it off and tried to get up but there was weight on my legs. I looked down and saw Bonnie sleeping peacefully in my lap, his arm is wrapped around my waist and his face snuggled into my belly. I blushed hard and tried not to scream, my heart was pounding at the cute sight I didn't want to bother him and how sweet he looked but we needed to get up.

I lightly shook him. "Bonnieee~ come on bunny boy time to get up." I said but all I got back was a groan and his arms tightening around my waist. I blushed even deeper. If I stayed like this any longer I'll explode! "Uh- Bon? Y-your uhh..." He slightly opens his eyes and sees that he's hugging my waist. He quickly let's go and stumbles back falling off the couch. I burst into laughter. "Oh my God, Bon! Ahaha! Are you okay?!" I ask in between laughs, he looks up at me from the ground and he slightly covers his face with his ears. He does that when he's embarrassed. "Aww Bon Bon it's alright I didn't mind you cuddling me, you looked so comfy! Are you alright though? That was a hard fall" I ask and he stands up. "Heh yeah I'm fine, sorry about that." He flashes a nervous smile but then it drops to confusion. "Wait....did you sleep here? When did I fall asleep?" He questioned. "Oh last night you were tired and I was petting you to help calm you and you fell asleep in my lap, I didn't want to move you sense you were tired so I stayed." I smiled with a little pink tint covering my cheeks. "Oh dear I'm sorry! I didn't mean to fall asleep and what about your neck? You were in a bad sleeping position, that's going to hurt later." I stand up and pat his chest. "It's okay, really I didn't mind. My neck is fine right now and if it starts to hurt I'll take some pain meds, okay?" We both smile at each other and he hugs me "Okay, superstar." We let go and we get ready.

"Hey, want me to do your make up again?" Bonnie asks walking to his vanity. I snap my head towards him. "Uh Yes!" I hopped over to him but we both stopped once we saw a picture of us from last night on the desk. I start to blush again and I hear Bonnie's fans turn on then he whispers "I'm gonna have to have a little chat with them later..." he puts the picture in his drawer and grabs make up. "Sit here, sugar." He says pointing to his chair and I sit down. "Do you want me to do the same as last time or something different?" He asks " The same is fine, I really liked it." I said with a smile and he got to work.

Once we stepped outside his dressing room, the whole gang was sitting on the chairs at the bar counter staring in our direction like they were waiting for us. "Oh uh- Goodmorning guys! Do you want a drink?" I say walking behind the counter. "No thanks y/n we just came over to check on how you two slept." Chica said with a smile. Me and Bonnie looked at each other than back at them. "We- uh we were just tired from yesterday and fell asleep here that's all." Bonnie tried to explain while I nodded along. "Oh we know~" Roxy said looking between me and Bonnie. "We were not trying to spy on you. We were looking for you guys sense we didn't see you past closing. We walked back there to see you two already asleep, we did not mean to intrude." Freddy explained but Bonnie wasn't having it, he crossed his arms then looked at them. "Really? Then why did you guys take a picture?" Bonnie asked glaring his eyes at them all. "Actually I took two! One for each of you to keep!" Chica chirped enthusiastically. "W-where's the second one?" I ask worried she put it somewhere else that people can see it. "In your phone case!" She beamed. I blushed and scrambled to get my phone out of my pocket and check the back. Sure enough there it was. I put my phone back in my pocket and look down flustered. Bonnie just hid his face with his ears as the gang laughed. "If your giving free cuddles and pets do you mind being my assistant too, darling~?" Monty joked with a flirty tone but I guess Bonnie didn't like that because I wasn't the one to answer his question. "Yes. She does mind." Bonnie said glaring at Monty with clenched fists. Why was he mad that Monty was joking around? "Aye chill dude I was just messing around." Monty said putting his hands up in defense. But Bonnie just replied with a 'humph'. "I love your make up y/n! Did you do that?" Chica asked trying to change the subject. I shook my head "Nope! I could never do something this awesome, Bonnie did it for me. Isn't it pretty?!" I beamed leaning closer to Chica so she can get a better look.

Bonnie blushed and smiled at how much you loved his work and everyone complimented it.

After a bit more of talking, they left before the place opened. I sighed and fell onto Bonnie letting him catch me. "I love them and all but sometimes they can be a bit to much." I said and Bonnie chuckled "Yeah, welcome to the family." I stayed leaning against him for a second with him rubbing my back. His warm fur on my face and his tight but gentle embrace made me smile and warm. Sadly the moment came to an end when the clock struck 7am which means it's opening time. I got off of Bonnie and went to open the doors. He came up behind me to greet the families coming in and pat me on the head. "Goodluck today bunny" He smiled. "Me? You need it more from these demons that keep breaking you." We laugh and go to our jobs.

The place was packed today and my neck was dying, I desperately needed a break so I closed the bar for a little and went to find Bonnie. I found him playing an arcade game with a few kids I smiled at the cute sight and tapped him. "Oh hey bunny, you doing alright?" He asked "Yeah just need a little break, my neck is starting to hurt now." I said, rubbing the back of my neck. "Damn it, I knew it. Come on, I think I have some pain pills in my dressing room." He said grabbing my hand and leading me backstage. He got the pills and had me sit on the couch, I downed the pills and sighed. Bonnie started gently massaging my neck to help. "Thanks" I said leaning into his touch. "Maybe you should go sleep in my green room for the rest of the day." He said with a worried tone. "Nah ill be fine Bon, I don't want to leave you alone here. Especially with those gremlin children hurting you." I said getting up and stretching and he stood up too with his ears back a little. "Are you sure?" I looked into those pretty pink eyes of his and kissed his cheek, his ears sprung back up and I giggled. "Yes I'm sure. Now come on cotton tail we got customers to attend to." I said skipping out of the room while Bonnie stood frozen for a second with his system going haywire. "R-right, coming" He responds walking out the door.

I went back to the bar feeling better from the pills. Every now and then I would catch Bonnie staring at me, he would either play it off with a wave, a wink, or just look away. I was serving a few people when one of the guys decided to flirt. "Hey pretty lady~" I rolled my eyes, put on a fake smile and walked over to him. "What can I get you sir?" I asked sweetly "You can start me off with you number~" I dropped my smile. "I'm not interested sir now if you won't order anything I will be going now." I said walking away to serve another person but he reached over and grabbed my wrist.

⚠️Gore/injury ahead!⚠️

"Oh come on don't be like that, we can chat and have some fun~" I tried to get his hand off me. "Let go or I'll call security." He didn't like that, his grip got tighter. "H-hey! Ow! Let go!" I say trying to pull away. "Listen here little bitch, you ain't calling anyone and if you dare make a scene...." he showed a damn hunting knife! My eyes widened. "Just let me go and I won't call anyone." He frowned. "Wrong answer." He swung his knife at me but I dodged, he stabbed my arm that he was holding and dug the knife in. I screamed alerting everyone around us. He tried crawling over the counter but I grabbed a liquor bottle and smashed it on his head. He let me go dragging the knife with him making my wound bigger and bleed more but I still ran. "EVERYONE OUT! THERES AN INTRUDER IN HERE! EVERYONE GET OUT!" I yell trying to get the people to safety. "Y/N!?" Bonnie came running to me when he saw blood dripping from my arm. "Get everyone out of here there's a threat!" I told him in a panic but Before he could answer, the angry dude that stabbed me came running at me.

Bonnie's eyes went black and an automated voice inside him said "Threat detected. Phase 3 initiating." My eyes widened, phase 3 meant that they were allowed to hurt the threat badly if needed. Bonnie stepped in front of me and punched the guy to the ground. Bonnie walked up to him, stepped on his chest to keep him down and took the guys arm and snapped it in half. I felt tears pricking my eyes from the horrific sight and screams coming from the man. Blood poured from the guys mouth and arm. Bonnie then grabbed the guy by the neck lifting him up and choking him. The guy dropped the knife to try and pry Bonnie's hands off him but it was no use, Bonnie kept tightening his grip till we heard a crack. The guy went limp in his hands and Bonnie dropped him to the ground, his eyes going back to his original color.

⚠️End of gore⚠️

I didn't know if it was from the blood loss or from what I just witnessed but I was feeling dizzy. Last thing I remember is Bonnie running towards me.