Chapter 1

Y/Ns POV
It's another busy day at the pizzaplex and of course people are crowding the bar, parents and children. I wouldn't be complaining if I had some help, but I'm the only employee over 21 to work at a kids place besides the boss and the head of parts and service but they dont count. But I love working with my best friend.

It might seem weird but my best friend is a robot, Bonnie the bunny to be exact. The thing is he doesnt act like a robot, none of the animatronics here do. They act like real people, with their own personality, thoughts, and feelings! They're advanced AI allowes them to be more human like. Its really cool once you get to know them.

I started working here around a year and a half ago. It was the first job I got once I was out of college, it was an easy pick and they pay pretty good but hey every job has its ups and downs.

I work as a bartender at the little stand in Bonnie bowling. There is alcoholic beverages but there's also milkshakes and stuff for the kids, sometimes when no ones looking I like to pour myself a drink or make a milkshake to relax. But besides just serving up drinks I'm also Bonnie's personal mechanic and I guess you can say handler but he usually does his own thing and I help him run errands like bringing things to his friends or fixing his bass guitar, etc.

I don't usually see the other animatronics because of how far me and Bonnie are placed from them but I've met them before. Monty comes up here sometimes to learn a thing or two about the bass from Bonnie. He's chill besides from his anger but he's a big flirt, not that I don't mind I find it entertaining after a long day. Roxy comes up to Bonnie's dressing room so Bonnie can help her with makeup and her hair. She's stopped by for a drink before and she's also cool, maybe a bit of a narcissist but she shows her love in her own way. Next up we got Foxy. That sly fox is always sneaking around or doing some pranks with Bonnie. I see him the least sense his attraction is so far and he sneaks around to not get caught off the job but he's also fun to hang with. He tells great stories and is an outgoing pal. Chica I see the second most, shes so kind that she likes to check up on everyone daily, even me! She's such a preppy girl and knows how to brighten your day, I like to talk to her when she comes up. Then there's Bonnie's other best friend besides me. Freddy, he's the most kindest and gentle of them all. He's such a gentleman and so formal, he's a pleasure to talk to especially if you've had a rough day. There's also a daycare attendant but I've only interacted with Sun and Moon a few times. Never really see Sun out of the daycare area but Moon likes to come out after hours.

Now Bonnie on the other hand....he's sneaky, kind and gentle when he needs or wants to be, outgoing, a bit flirty and touchy, sarcastic, chill, enthusiastic, and just fun to be around. He is my best friend after all. Over the year I've worked here, it's like we clicked being friends. We always joke around and tease each other but also help each other out.

"Hey bunny! How's it going over here?" Speak of the devil.... "Hey Bon! It's a bit tiring but going alright, how about you?" Bonnie always has a nickname for every one of his friends, it's honestly cute. He calls me 'bunny' the most because well I'm smaller than him, I work for a bunny, and for the dress code in Bonnie bowl, I have to wear bunny ears to match him. I'm not complaining though, they are cute. "Im doing great! Would you like to go take a nap in my dressing room for a few?" He asks leaning against the bar top. See? I told you we looked out for each other. Whenever I'm not working he let's me chill in his green room or dressing room to nap or do whatever. "Nah I'm alright Bon, don't worry 'bout me." I respond with a tired smile. "Alright but if you need a break just take one ok bunny?" He walks around the bar and ruffles my hair. "Pffft yeah yeah, thanks." I fix my hair and get back to serving a few people that walked over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's almost quiting time, finally, so I'm just wiping down a few tables by the alley when I feel someone place their head on mine. I don't stop cleaning though because I know who it is. "Whatcha need Bon?" I ask "First, how did you even know it was me? Second, why would you assume I need something, can't I just spend time with my bestie?" He defends "One, because your the only one that places their head on mine and you only do that whenever you need something or when your bored." I say still cleaning the table. He steps away and sits on a chair at the table. "Fine fine you got me. A kid might've snapped my ear and I need you to help me fix it." I shot my eyes up to him and behold he has an ear and a half. I try so hard not to laugh but I fail. "What are you laughing at?!" Bonnie asks offended. "You! It looks so weird to have half an ear!" I say still laughing. "Yeah yeah whatever shut it and let's go fix it!" He stands up and grabs my hand so we can go to parts and service.