Chapter 21

I woke up but with less pain in my neck thanks to the pillow. I look down and Montys still asleep in lap I sigh knowing he's a deep sleeper and won't wake up as easily as Bonnie.

BANG

BANG

I jump at the pounding at the door. "Alright gator! Times up!" I lightly chuckle at Bonnie getting jealous. "He's asleep Bon!" I slightly shout back. "Bunny? Of course your awake. Can you come out now?" I look down at Monty then back to the door. "I ummm....cant." I respond. "What, why? Oh shit, don't tell me he fucked you and you can't walk." "BONNIE! OH MY GOD NO!" I shout coving my face up. I hear Bonnie snicker on the other side. "Good cause if he did, I'm keeping my promise I told him last night." I laugh. "We didn't do anything Bon, promise! He just fell asleep during a movie and he's laying on me. I don't want to disturb him." I heard Bonnie grumble. "I'll be right back." He says and walks away.

It's been about 3 minutes. I'm surprised Monty hasn't woken up from our screaming but a deep sleeper is a deep sleeper. I heard the handle of the door moving then it opened showing Bonnie with Chicas hair pins. "There we go-" Bonnie raises a brow once he sees montys head in my lap. I innocently wave at him. "Why is he in your lap?" He asked. "We were just chilling watching a movie and he fell asleep just like you did." I can see a smile pull at the corners of his mouth. "Well you are comfy..." I heard him whisper, making me flustered "Huh...didn't know I was. No wonder you always hug me then." I giggle. Bonnie crosses his arms. "Ya don't need to spill my secrets, damn." We both chuckle and he walks over lifting Montys head. "Scoot." He stated and I scooted out of the way. Bonnie grabbed the pillow I was sleeping with and placed it back under Montys head. "There. I bet he won't know the difference. Now let's go." Bonnie grabbed my hand and dragged me back to his room.

We get ready for work in his room then head right up to the alley. "Want to play our usual round tonight?" Bonnie asks lightly squeezing my hand he was holding. "Sure! I still need to practice if I even want to come close to you." We both chuckle. "You'll get there someday." He says and I nod.

We go our seperate ways to work. It wasn't as busy today sense it was a weekday. I was making myself a milkshake when my phone buzzes. I check and it's from Nick.

Nick: Hey I have another plan but it's not as crazy so don't worry.

Me: What is it?

Nick: It's a surprise!

Me: Then why tell me you have something planned if I can't know what it is.

Nick: Do you want my help or not?

Me: Ok ok fine but if it's something stupid I'm firing you from this helping job.

Nick: lol okay fair enough.

"Your overflowing it dear." I shoot my head back up and see the cup of milk I was pouring is overflowing. I quickly stop and rush to get a towel. "Thanks." I sigh out. "You okay? You seem out of it." Bonnie asks taking a seat at the counter. I wave my hand around. "I'm fine, just got caught up in texting someone." I respond. "I know your texting Nick, you don't have to say someone. I know you don't text any other people." He snickers and I place my hand over my heart as to show im offended. "Did you just say I have no friends?" I ask and Bonnie holds in a laugh. "Yes. Yes I did." He smirks and I hiss "Ouch." Bonnie laughs. "I'm kiddinggg, you have us!" I smile. "And I'm glad I do." I say booping his nose. My eyes widen when it let's out a squeak. "NO. WAY." Bonnie's ears go back in annoyance. "Oh no. Here we go." My eyes twinkle. "I didn't know your nose does that too! I knew Freddy's does but not you!" I chirp, continuing to press his nose. Bonnie leans his head on one of his hands and stares at me with a little smile. "You having fun there?" I rapidly nod my head. "It's so cute!" "So are you." I stop for a moment and look at Bonnie. His eyes meet with mine and my body heats up. "What? Cant handle a little compliment?~" He asks, dragging his finger from my neck to the tip of my chin. "I can! Just caught me off guard..." I explain with clearly a red face making Bonnie giggle in amusement. "Well I better tend to the kids. See ya tonight superstar~" He winks and walks away with a little wave. "Y-yeah, see ya." I throw up my hand in a limpy wave and get back to work.