Quidditch World Cup

Começar do início

Fred and George left. Cedric looked at me and smiled. Father noticeed him and came up to him. "Hello Cedric, how is Amos?". I think that is Cedric's father. A man came up to Cedric and talked to father. Oh well. After those two were done, Cedric and his father left. I did notice Levi kept staring at him until they both talked and became friends as Levi told me.

We kept walking through people for a while. 

"Blimey, Dad. How far up are we?" I heard Ron's voice say. We must be close by them. Draco was the first to spot them, to which he came up to them along with his father. My dad also came along.

"If it rains, you'll be the first to know." Mr. Malfoy spat as he looked up at Mr. Weasley. They watched from behind Mr. Weasley what Mr. Malfoy has to say. Fred and George only looked at me while a smirked at them. He left and dragged my father along with him.

"Hey Potter, we are in the minister's box!.." Draco started I hitnhis head with the prophet I got earlier. He looked at me and told him to leave them alone.

"Potter?" Levi asked with a smirk.

Harry came from behind and looked down. My eyes locked on him as his locked on mine. He had changed. He grew out his hair, his jaw had sharped and he gained muscles.

I have blossemed myself too. I started putting on light make up and understand how to dress up better then ever. 

"Come on, y/n". Levi whispered in my ear from behind me pointing his head at my father who was watching me. I looked at him and nodded. My dad started walking again since we left too.

Levi came closer to me and whispered as he winked. "What was that huh? You have little something for Harry?" He asked. My eyes widened and I hit him on his head too.

"Ow. What was that for? You know it hurts? Do you want to try?" He joked.

"Oh no thank you I'll skip, but I'm warning you, I might hit you with a book next time." I joked back.

~

Harry's pov

Mr. Weasley had picked me up from the Dursley's so we would come here togather. Cedric and his father came along aswell.

We had arrived at the pitch where the Quidditch World Cup match is being held. We've walked along way until we stopped for some reason. I didn't think much of it until I heard Malfoy's voice call me by my last name. 

I turned around and found him standing below us. I didn't really care about what he had to say. I looked around and saw y/n with a guy who seems few years older than her. He had his arm side - wrapped around her neck and rested on her shoulder.

I felt, what is the word?, Jealous. I mean I've had a crush on her for I year by now, and I still have. It is just annoys me seeing her with another guy. I thought about waving the feeling away, but I couldn't until I looked at her. We held eye contect. The other guy's eyes shifted from y/n to me with a smirk. I noticed she is still wearing the necklace I gave her which made me smile.

He called her so they would leave as he pointed his head towards a guy. She nodded at him and they both left. Adrain Pucey walked behind them too. I don't know him well, but he is almost the only sweet Slytherin.

Hermione and Ron looked at me with grins then said, "Come on Harry." 

We got our spot at the very top and the view was amazing. If only y/n could join us and watch with us. Cheers grew high as both teams came in.