Epilogue

"Happy birthday too you! Happy birthday you! Happy birthday dear Lara~! Happy birthday to~ you~!"
"PIKA!!!"

"Thanks everyone!!!" Lara hugged her parents. "You all are the best!"

"Ok! Now cut your cake!" Her beautiful mother smiled.
"Yup! We're waiting to taste it ya know!" Ash grinned.

"Jeez dad! You're such a foodie!" Lara laughed at her father's actions.

"He's always like that!" Misty made a smug look.
"Yup!" Dawn agreed.

Lara took the knife and started cutting the cake. Everyone cheered and clapped their hands. She walked to her dad and let him take a bite and then walked to her lovely mother and gave her a bite.

"Here you go my flame!!" She said as she fed her charmander. (Her starter)
"And you too pikachu!"

"Ok now, time to give presents!" Serena smiled.

"Yay!"

"Oh! First mine!" Ash said handing her a red colour gift wrapped box.
"What's in it?" Lara asked as her ocean blue eyes sparkled with excitement and curiousity.

"Open to find out!" Ash said as he winked.
"Wha~t?!" She whined.

What could be in the box?.......hmm......maybe........new clothes? Or.........snacks? Or..........maybe........Idk! I should open it!

Lara unwrapped it and was really surprised and felt the happiest!

A camera!!!

"Thank you dad!" She hugged him. "Thank you thank you thank you THANK YOU!!!!" Lara yelled. She never felt this happy before. She loves taking photos as much as she loves Pokemon. She really needed a camera and here, her dad just read her mind! Serena smiled and everyone cheered.

Others placed their present on the table.
"Thank you so much everyone!!" Lara smiled.

"Ok guys! Now, LET'S DANCE!!!!" She yelled.

•After the party•

Serena was vacuuming the house as it was a mess by all the confetti and all. She was focused in her work and suddenly someone pulled her in their arms.

"What are you doing! Lara will watch us!" Serena tried to push him away.

"She's a sleep!"

"Then let me clean this mess!"

"You can do that later?"

"No! But, you can help me" she smiled.

"Ugh! Fine!"

Both of them together cleaned the whole mess and finally , they were finished and sat on the couch my tiredness.

"That was a lot of work! And a lot of confetti!"

So, it's next week huh?

"Serena!" And cut of her from her thoughts.
"You alright?"

"Yeah"

"You seem like you are in deep thoughts"

"It's nothing it's just, you see, it's next week."

"What's next week?" Ash asked, being the knuckle head idiot he is!

"W....wait! Don't tell me you forgot! Next week!!" Serena almost yelled.

"Uh ......is it your birthday?" Ash gave a goofy grin.

"You also forgot my birthday???!!"

"Uh.....n..no! Hehe! Anyways, what's next week?" Ash said changing the subject.

Serena facepalmed herself and looked at her idiot husband.

"Next week! Lara is starting her journey as a Pokemon cordinator! I told you that today morning! And you forgot it already??"

"H..hehe!! Uh...I'm sorry, I guess...."

Serena sighed.

"So....finally , she's starting it huh?"

"Mm-hm...."

"You know what! My princess would be just fine so,........ Nothing to worry about and, I know, she'll reach her goal, faster than I did."
(A/N): probably!😏

"Kids are growing real fast, aren't they?"

"And we grew up too!"
Both of them looked at eachother and smiled.

"I still remember the day when we first kissed. And then you returned to Kalos again and we met again. You expressed your feelings to me and I did the same. We both became couples and you proposed me. It felt like, the happiest day in my life."

"Mine too!" She grinned.

"And I also remember that day when you got jealous!" Serena giggled.

"Oh come on! Will you stop always remembering me that?"

Serena laughed.
".....our daughter, she'll grow to be a great and kind person and will build bonds with many other Pokemon."

"Sure she will!" And said.

"Serena......."

"Hm?"

"Thank you...."

"For what?"

"For giving me such a lovely family, and, for everything you did for me. Thank you!"

"Then thank you as well!"

Ash smiled and pecked on her lips.

"I love you..........."

Her husband, a person she had a crush since she was a child, who loved Pokemon and the one who always chased after his dream and the one who always stood by her side and had her back. She was more than thankful to him.

"I love you too!!!"

(I know I know! It's short! Sorry! REALLY SORRY!!! And I also know it sucks (-_-). Please vote and leave a comment if you loved it! Thank you very much for reading!!)