The proposal

Serena's POV

I was a little surprised when he said he wants to take me one last place. Where can he be taking me to? I was excited and nervous at the same time. What is he thinking? I was deeply lost in my thoughts when he interrupted me.

"Serena! Here we are!" He said as he came to my side and opened my door.
I came out from the car and looked around. It was.......... beautiful!! I could see a thousand stars from there.
"Close your eyes!!" He said and I closed them. I wonder what he's thinking.

He grabbed my hands and slowly walked so that I'd not trip and fall. He stopped.
"Now, open your eyes!" He said. I opened them and......

 I opened them and

(The view)

I......had no words for this view. It was very beautiful! All the buildings , city lights and the night blue sky filled with stars, It was just...... magnificent!!!

"You loved it??" Ash asked with a cheeky smile. I nodded, deeply lost in the view.
"Isn't it beautiful?" He asked
"Are you kidding me??? This is beyond beautiful!!!" I said as I looked at him.
His face then, changed into a serious one. What's.....with him?

"Serena..." He asked in a serious tone.
"Y-yes?"
He closed his eyes and started to pull something out from his pocket. A red box?? Uh...wait!

He opened his eyes and looked straight into my eyes. He then opened the box.

"S-Serena! W-will you m-marry me??" He asked

"S-Serena! W-will you m-marry me??" He asked. I can tell his very nervous and.......so am I. I gave him a wack on his head.
"Ouch!!! Now what was that for??" He cried in pain as he rubbed his head gently. I giggled a bit.

I looked at him and said "Are you kidding me???"
"S-so....that's your answer?" He asked, looking a little bit sad.
I sighed. "Of course silly!!! That's my dream!!!" I don't know why I wacked him and teased him. But....it seemed right and....a little playful too!!

A big smile registered in to his face as he pulled me in to a hug.
"I thought, you'd day no" He said, still hugging me.
"Come on Ash! I want....to be.....with you! I want us to be....together! As a family!' I said as I blushed. He smiled and pulled me back from the hug and put the ring on my finger. It looked great. It looked beautiful.

He then, looked straight into my blue eyes with his brown ones.
He suddenly leaned in and pulled me closer. He was going to kiss me. At first I blushed but it's not my first time so.....I closed my eyes and leaned in closer. It was a passionate kiss. It felt great. I wished this moment to never end.

Ash's POV

She was asleep so I had to carry her on my back to the car. She said.....yes.  Nothing could make me more happier than this. I loved her so much. I reached the car and gently sat her on the front and I hopped in to the driver seat. I looked at her once and smiled. She's just too beautiful.

I started the car and began to drive.

               __________________________

The next day.

"CHARIZARD!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled. I was running to hug him.
Suddenly, fire came spinning on me. Wait...........FIRE?????????
"GWAHHHHHHH!!!" I stood there, my face fully burnt like , a burnt black cake or fried egg .
"WHAT WAS THAT FOR???" I asked as I felt.......pain. ouch!

He again used flame thrower.
"Wow Charizard! You're flame thrower is better than before!" I said as I patted him.

"Wow! So this is your Charizard? Cool!!" Bonnie said looking at Charizard and patting him. It looked like Charizard felt really good when she patted him. Hm......Bonnie can become a great breeder. Oh! Talking of breeder, .......Brock!

I laughed as some memories of Brock being a pervert , asking unknown girl's address and flirting with them as Misty, Max and his crogunk held his ear tightly and dragged him away. Him, crying with pain.

"Ash, why are you laughing??" Serena asked as she interrupted me from my thoughts.
"O-oh! It's nothing!" I said.

"But you look like an idiot, laughing with no reason!" Bonnie said as she smirked.
Ugh! She pisses me off!!
"It's not like that! I.....just remembered one of my old friends" i said as I smiled.
"An old friend? And who's that?" She asked looking at me.
"He's one of the gym leaders here in kanto. He's a pervert, he always tries to find himself a girl, by proposing unknown girls and especially, nurse Joy and officer Jenny."

"WHAT? A gym leaders who's a pervert? Wow!" She said as she laughed.

"But the best thing about him is, he makes the best food! Just like mom and Clemont."
I said as I started drooling, thinking about his food.

Bonnie rolled her eyes and sighed. "You better diet, or you'll get fat!" She said as she made a snug face.

"I'M NOT FAT!!!!!" I yelled. Everyone laughed seeing me pissed. Including Charizard.

"Seriously??"

             ____________________________

Bye Clemont! Bye Bonnie!" I waved my hands saying bye to my friends. Hhh.......I'll miss them a lot but......we'll meet again!

"Bye Ash, Pikachu! Bye Serena! Bye Mrs Ketchum!" Clemont said as he waved his hands.

"Ash! Don't make out with Serena in public 'kay?" Bonnie said teasingly.

"BONNIE!!!!!!!! SHUT YO BLABBERING MOUTH UP!!!!!!!" i said as I yelled. Very embarassed. Serena giggled as I started to yell. Everyone except me laughed as I stood there blushing. That Bonnie! I'm gonna kill her when we'll meet again!

Me and Serena both looked at eachother and smiled. That heartwarming smile that always melts me. Serena......she's my everything.

(Hey readers! How was the chapter? Don't forget to vote if you love it and comment for improvements. A few chapters, then it will be the end of this story. Sorry if there are any spelling or grammatical mistakes. Thank you very much for reading!)