Confession

(Ash and Serena went to see the sky filled with beautiful stars. Serena decides to confess her feelings to Ash on that wonderful moment)

Serena's POV

I was nervous. Very nervous that I couldn't barely move. But it was my decision that I will say this to Ash! I have to confess my feelings! Then I said "Ok I'll say first. Umm....Ash....I...I....."
"Wait Serena!" He shouted.
"Y...yeah? What is it?" I asked him as he was saying in the middle of my confession. C'mon! I was just going to say it ya know!
"You're becoming red. Do you have a fever or something? I mean you're kinda looking that way." He said
WHATT?? He interrupted to say that?? Huhh! Am I ever gonna say this to him. I feel awful.
"No no I'm fine! It's alright!" I said.
"Oh ok! Now you can continue your talk." He said.
Continue? Ok! Now I'll say this FOR SURE!! I'm not gonna give up so easily!
"Ok.. so...I was saying that...I..... actually LOVE YOU ASH!!!!" I said.
Wait! Did I said that? YESS! I did it!
"Huh?" Ash looked in a strange way. Wait! Is he going to accept my confession? Or will I get rejected? I felt a little worried. Because I know myself very well. If I'll get rejected, I'll be heartbroken for the rest of my life. But I have to face it! I started to encourage myself. And on the other hand I was nervous too.
"I guess I knew that' Ash said with a bright smile on his face.
What does that mean? Does he like me or does this have another meaning or something?
"Huh? What do you mean?" I asked to him.
"Serena,.....I just wanted to apologize to you" he said.
I felt confused. What does he mean by apologize?
"Apologize" I asked.
"Yeah.....I'm so sorry" he said.
"But what are you apologizing for Ash?" I asked him
"You liked me, right?" He asked
"Y...yeah. Uh...I guess...I did." I said nervously.
"And I was not even able to realise it. You had such feelings for me but I....I was not even able to understand. I'm such an idiot, aren't I?" He asked.
Huh? Does he like me or not? I asked myself.
"Ash-"
"Thank you Serena" he interrupted while I was talking.
"But what are you thanking me for...Ash?" I asked him.
"For having such feelings for me." He answered.
Actually, I was confused. I actually am not- wait, why am I getting closer to Ash? Or is he... WAIT!
Ash was pulling me closer he was like just an inch away from my lips. He got closer to my ears and whispered "I love you too Serena."
I blushed. My heart was beating so hardly like anyone could barely hear my heartbeat. He came close to my lips. His lips touched mine. And he....... kissed me. I didn't knew how to react. Who would've thought a dense person like him would do this? It was too unexpected. But...I felt comfortable. I dreamt about this ever since I first saw him. It felt like the most beautifull moment in my life. I didn't wanted this moment to end.
He then hugged me tightly then released me.
"Serena, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. I could say that he was blushing.
"Of course I will!" I said as I blushed.
That was a perfect night for me.

(THE NEXT DAY)

Ash's POV

I woke up and walked to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and yawned.
"Huaah! I slept well."
I took a shower and got dressed.
"Hey buddy wake up!" I said to Pikachu.
Pikachu woke up and yawned "pikkaa....."
I came downstairs and ate the breakfast Clemont made for me. As always Clemont's cooking was soo good! It was very tasty. He's cooking is the best! He kinda reminds me of Brock sometimes.
"Thanks Clemont! It's tasty! Isn't it Pikachu?" I asked to Pikachu
"Pikachu!!" He said as he also enjoyed the food.
"Really thanks! So Ash did you enjoy your night with Serena?" He asked to me
Yesterday Bonnie saw what we were doing ad she was looking for us and......I'm pretty sure she's the one who told this to Clemont. Oh god....this is awful. But still..... I can't forget that moment for the rest of my life.
"Hu....hh? What do you mean?" I asked him.
"I mean did you two did something?" Clemont said as he was teasing me.
"C'mon Clemont!! You're just like Bonnie!" I said as I felt embarrassed.
"Hahah! Just kidding!" He said.
"About Serena,where is she anyways?" I asked him
"Serena said that she's going to make a chocolate cake and is gone to buy the ingredients." He replied.
"Oh so she's gone to buy the ingredients for a cake? Ok!" I stood up from the chair and said "Clemont, I'm going out for a walk!"
"Are you really going for a walk or to meet SOMEONE!" Bonnie said as she also was teasing me.
"Pikapika...cchu" Pikachu laughed looking at me.
"C'mon Pikachu not you too! " I felt embarrassed.
"Hey buddy are you coming too?" I asked to Pikachu.
"I don't think Pikachu wants to come because he don't want to spoil THE most wonderful moments of his master's life, right Pikachu?" Bonnie asked Pikachu with a snug face.
"Pik..aa" he agreed.
"Huhh! This is just...ridiculous! Ok then,I'm leaving!" I closed the door and started walking.
"Huh! Being a boyfriend is hard!" I said to myself.
So Serena is gone to buy ingredients for cake huh? So she must've gone to the shop where she always buys ingredients when she's in lumious city. I guess it was near to the Pokemon centre. Ok then I'll go there. I walked to the shop near ro the Pokemon centre.

(TIME SKIP)

I reached there and looked if Serena was around. But she was nowhere to be seen.
Suddenly someone called me from the back
"Hey Ash!" It was a girl's voice.
I turned around and looked, and it was Serena!
"Oh Serena! I was looking for you the whole time. Clemont said that you were gone to buy ingredients to make a cake. Is there someone's birthday?" I asked her.
"No, I'm just making it for fun! Anyways, why were you looking for me?" She asked to me.
"Uhh..about that, I wanted to ask you something" I said to her.
"Ask me something? What is it?" She asked me.
"I can't ask that out here. Can we go somewhere else and talk?" I asked her.
"Yeah sure! Let's go to a cafe!" She said.
"Oh yeah good idea!" I said.
We walked and finally reached to a cafe.
"So Ash what do you wanna ask me?" Serena asked as she was curious to know about it.
"Um..I wanted to ask you that....(sorry but Cliffhangers are my favourite!)

TO BE CONTINUED..................

NOTE: This is the first time I'm writing a kiss scene. It was a little hard but..I did it! I'm not that good in writing stuff like these. I'm kinda not matured for these stuff. So sorry if it was boring or if you didn't loved it.

(Don't forget to vote and comment if you enjoyed the story. And I apologise if there's any spelling or grammar mistakes. And tell me if I need any improvements. It'll help me a lot. Thank you for reading!:) )

Word count: 1267