Chapter 16

Ash's POV

Continuation of the flashback

We were at the Pokemon centre sitting on the sofa there with the brat who bumped on me.
"So... Nich, why are you here in Kalos?" Clemont asked looking at him. The brat began to spoke.
"I came here because my father said this region is great and has lots of awesome Pokemon. So, I thought of coming here. I just arrived here a week before. And you see, I have a goal. "
"And what's that?"
Does this brat even have a goal?
"To become the Pokemon champion of the Hoenn region!" He said as he had a real serious look in his eyes.
"I want to surpass Steven!"

"Y.... you mean.....the champion of the Hoenn region?" I asked.
"Yeah! Wait....you know him?" He asked.
"Yeah I do! I even met him once."
"W-w-WHATTT????? YOU SERIOUS????" he asked as he jumped over the sofa.
Ughhh! This guy's loud! Can't he shut his mouth for a bit???!!
"Yeah I'm serious. I met him when I was traveling in the Hoenn region." I said.
"Wow you've already came to the Hoenn region? That's cool!! So...can you tell everything about Steven and also tell what happened between you two and what's the level of your friendship????" He asked with those nasty cute puppy eyes.
I hate these eyes soooooo much!
"But why do I tell all that to you??" I said with a smirk on my face.

"Aww... please.... please Ash???"
Noo......no....those eyes... it's....it's not letting me! AHHHHHH!!!!!
"PLEASE MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP!!!!!"

(Time skip- Ash telling everything that happened when he met Steven in Hoenn.)

"Wow! It's seems like you and Steven are great friends!" He said as he had a Big smile on his face .
"So Serena, do you have a goal like me too?" He asked looking to Serena.
What does her goal matter to this jerk?
"My goal is to become the Kalos queen." Serena said as she gave a cute smile.

I'm melting...........................

Why is her smile so cute anyways?

"Yeah I heard of that. It's something called Pokemon showcase and trainers called Pokemon performers take part in it and win something called princess keys right?" He said.
"Yes! That's absolutely right!" Serena said.
How does this brat know this much about this thing?
"But only females are allowed to take part right?" He said and Serena nodded.
This guy pisses me off!
Then suddenly, a loud sound was heard.
An explosion.........BAAAAM!!!

"What was that" I said. There was a puff of smoke. After the smoke disappeared, someone began to speak.
"To protect the world from devastation."
"To unite the people from our nation!"
Ughhhh!!! Not them again.
(A/N): get lost! No one cares!
"Pikachu use thunderbolt!" I commanded. Pikachu jumped over them and....they were burnt.
"We're blasting of again!!!!!!!!"
Serves them! When will they learn? Such annoying people!
(A/N): RIP team rocket😂
"Who were they" the brat asked.
"Just some annoying people trying to get there bloody nose in our business!" I said as I walked outside.
"Hey Ash! Where are you going?" Clemont asked.
"Just going out for a walk. I need some fresh air! Pikachu are you coming too??"
"Chu?" Great! Now Pikachu likes that brat too.
"Okay then; I'll go by myself!" And I walked outside.

That guy! He pisses me off very much! But I don't understand, why do I hate him so much? He just accidently bumped in to me when he was walking. That's all he did. Then why am I so angry with him? Maybe..........it's because of, he flirted with Serena? Oh! HUHHHHHH???? NOW WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? Wait!

Do I........l......love her?

Serena's POV

Ash is acting very strange since Nich bumped to him. What happened to him anyways? Is he okay? Is he feeling alright?

I was worrying a little bit too much that I was so distracted. Then someone called me......."Serena! Hey Serena!"
It was Nich.
"Ohh! Yes Nich?"

"You're acting strange. Are you alright?"

"Y-yes! I am! Thanks for worrying about me!" I said as I gave a smile.
Two of us sat silent.
Clemont and Bonnie were gone to buy some medicines for our journey.
"So, Serena can I ask you something?" He asked breaking the silence.
"Yes, what is it?" I asked as I looked at him.
"What do you think of Ash?" He asked. I blushed.
"Uh....um.....what I t-tink about Ash? Uh....he's strong, kind, sweet, cute- huh???"
I can't believe I said that! I said that he's cute!!!!! Oh Serena! What are you saying?
Nich laughed watching my red face.
"Hahah! Then, that's the matter you like him?" He asked.
"L-like him? N-no! It's- it's not like that!" Wait! Did I just stutter?
"If you don't, then why are you stuttering?" He said. I blushed intensely. He chuckled.
"Admit it Serena! You do like him! But don't worry! I'm not gonna tell this to anyone. Just a secret between us!" He said as he gave me a big smile and a playful wink.
"Nich! There's a call for you!" Nurse Joy said.
"A call? For me? " Nich sat up from the sofa and walked to nurse Joy.
After the call he came to me and said "Serena! There's an emergency and I have to go now!"
An emergency?
"What emergency?" I asked.
"I don't have much time to explain it so I'm leaving! Say bye to Ash Clemont and Bonnie for me okay? Bye!"
"W..wait!" Before i could say anything else, he ran as he left.
Why was he in such a rush?

(TIME SKIP)

"Hey Serena! We're back!" Oh! It's Clemont and Bonnie!
"Hey guys!" I looked at them and another person was with them. It's Ash!
"Ash! W-where were you?" I asked with a worried tone.
"Sorry guys! I made you all worry." He said rubbing the back of his head.
"Wait! Where's Nich?" Clemont asked.
"He said that he had an emergency and immediately left." I replied.
"What emergency?" Ash asked.
"I asked the same question to him but he said that he had no time to explain and left" I said
"Huh? Such a strange guy!" Ash said.
"Guys let's go! I have to practice for the gym battle between Korrina and me!" He said and we walked outside the Pokemon centre.

End of flashback

(Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this part. If you really did don't forget to vote and comment for improvements. Sorry if there are any spelling or grammatical mistakes. And as you all know, today 22nd may, is the birthday of our Ashy boi! So, there 'll be an extra chapter called 'Birthday with my girlfriend'. After that, I'll continue with the usual chapters. Thank you for reading!)

Word Count: 1150