"Don't lie. You're already wet." Seven accuses as his finger runs down my folds, collecting the moisture building there. I watch in reverence as he puts the same finger in his mouth, his eyes hooded as he sucks my flavouring off it.

"Mmm." He hums in satisfaction of the taste.

"I've always loved the way you taste." Seven confesses before pressing his mouth against me. His tongue, skilled and fast begins tracing patterns over my most sensitive area and I already feel as though I might burst from the sensation. Sounds tumble from my lips as he works his tongue in devilish ways. Strong hands hold my thighs apart and I feel the pressure of them pushing me down, his attempt to stop my hips constantly lifting to meet his movements. I can feel myself getting slicker from the pleasure he's conducting, and when he enters a finger inside of me to work along with his tongue I begin to lose all fight. I can't think straight, I can't comprehend the sinful sight of his beautiful face between my legs, all I can feel is the pleasure, all my body will register is the pulsating rapture threatening to spill at any moment.

"Mmm." Seven hums against me. The fact he seems to enjoy doing this to me just as much as I enjoy receiving it brings on a whole new element of arousal.

"Oh shit." I mule and take a grip of his curls, desperate to fill my hands with something to help keep me grounded in the sea of gratification. But Seven has other plans, his finger begins to move faster and so does his mouth, determined to drown me.

"Fuck." I exclaim, my voice weak and despairing any hope of keeping afloat.

"That's it baby." Seven coos against me, knowing I'm close. He slips a second finger to move inside of me and my back begins to lift from the bed.

"I-I'm...I'm!" Is all I can seem to manage to say as the first and most heavy wave of orgasm capsizes me completely.

"Good girl." Seven's erotically croaked voice praises my climax, somehow making it even longer. He rides the waves out with me, mouth and fingers slowing as I begin drift in to a rhapsodic state.

I feel a kiss planted to my inner thigh, then my hip but I'm too drowsy, wallowing in my post orgasm state to properly notice. Seven climbs back up my body, a triumphant smiles tugging at his lips.

"How was that?" He asks smugly, eyebrows lifting suggestively and I roll my eyes but return his smile.

"Oh hush. Are you always this boastful?" I playfully bat at his face but he dodges my hand with ease.

"Only when it's worth the boast. And having the chance to make you come is always something to brag about." Seven smirks and I roll my eyes once again, pretending his words don't make my stomach flutter. He stares at me for a second before frowning and looking down at himself. I assume he's trying to send a hint for me to reciprocate but when I try reach for his belt he takes my wrist.

"Ah, ah. Not so fast little minx." He stops me and I frown, confused by his rebuttal but he just smirks at me again.

"No sex for you till you're back on contraception." Seven rules and my frown deepens.

"We can't keep being reckless. And I definitely don't want to use a condom with you. Not now that I know how good it feels to be inside you without one." His thumb swipes my cheek. I don't understand how his words still manage to turn me on even though I just came. Seven talking about being inside of me sets my cheeks pink and I wonder if he can notice the colour change.

"Unless...well unless you don't want to get back on your contraception?" He says when I don't speak. His words wipe the blush from my skin.

"What?" Seven's eyes don't meet my face as he glances around, unable to look me in the eye. He's not insinuating what I think he is, is he? Does Seven not want me to get back on contraception? Is this his way of trying to tell me he might actually want a baby with me? Is that why he didn't react the way I thought he would earlier when I told him about taking the test?