I was still very curious about this guy so I went through the pictures other people tagged him in and my jaw fucking dropped and my eyes were wide open. I quickly swiped back to his instagram and was going back and forth. I said out loud to myself "there's no way this is the same guy". In other people's feeds he's so attractive it's crazy. There's no way this is the same guy. His outfits, his facial features, the way he is standing, being present and presenting himself. I was shocked. This guy is actually so fine. Handsome I'd even say. I wonder what he would look like in a three piece suit, me in a tight dress with a slit and an open back, us sitting at a table for an event, then have him slowly sliding his hand through my slit and finding out i'm not wearing any panties. He begins to start rubbing on my clit and gives it a gentle pinch. While he is doing that I am looking up at him with my seductive sexy eyes, biting my lips and running my hand up and down his thigh, subtly brushing my hand against his inches .I'm getting wet and he slowly slides his middle finger into me. "Kaia fucking focus" I have to say out loud to myself, I need to gain self control if I'm gonna talk to this guy. Anyways, why can't pictures like these be on his feed. His feed pictures are mid, but these ones are having me weak in my knees. Thats crazy.

I went back to see his Instagram feed again but something was different. In the top of his feed it was asking me to accept or deny his follow request. I was quite surprised that he saw it so quickly and that he was requesting to follow me back. For starters my page is private and second my profile picture was mid. I just accepted the stupid request and carried onto trying to figure out why this guy is moving catfish or if people are just catching his wrong angles or something along the lines of that.

I started having this man calling me again so I quickly answered his call to dismiss him and have him not call me for the rest of the night but dude was on some rah rah shit about missing me. Like bye, you have several other females on your line to entertain you. I'm not interested in that. It just pisses me off when guys act brand new while lying and saying I'm the only female they associate with. Like sometimes when these guys talk to me I swear they must think I have the word stupid, play me or insecure written on my forehead. I am not the one. The block button is my best fucking friend.

I got rid of this guy and started to occupy myself on Twitter because the vibes on there are immaculate and I get this random notification on instagram of some guys liking my pictures. My dumb ass was so confused because everyone on my social media I have met in person at some point, but this guys name was different. I clicked on the notification and it brought me to the new guy I just followed. I literally laughed out loud. This whole time I was looking through the man's stuff and I didn't even take in what his name was. As I was laughing I accidentally liked one of his random pictures and screamed "shit, shit, shit!" to myself.

I slowly started panicking but this guy ended up liking another one of my pictures back and I was kind of turned off in my head because no way he is gonna be like every other dusty guy who follows me back and likes my pictures expecting me to message them first. Like what kind of girl do you take me for? I liked another one of his pictures this time intentionally and then we both left it at that. I went back to twitter and a dm came in which didn't shock me at all. He for sure tapped into my pictures and realized how pretty a girl is.. I remembered this guy's Instagram name and in his dm that he sent me, it confirmed his name. He said exactly " Hi, since you won't introduce yourself, my name is June, how are you doing?".

I literally laughed out loud. His slide into my dm was slick and his dm was straight forward as well as welcoming to reply back to but I was slicker. No guy can ever have easy access to me like that on the first interaction. So, I obviously decided to make him wait. I'm a girl, obviously I seen the message, we are always on our phones as to why I know he knows I seen the message, but I needed a moment to think if I really wanted to start talking to someone again on a different note than I have been dodging and using these other irrelevant mans on my line. 

Authors note ✨

Spoilers for chapter 6 on my Instagram ! @kmvalentinee and more on my Twitter ! @kellyvalentinee 🤍

See you next chapter <3