Chapter 7: Salma Island

Start from the beginning

"Holy shit, there is," Jimin said and we both walked down.

Shining our flashlights we finally made it to an elevator.

"Needs a passcode," Jimin said.

I typed in the passcode and we entered the elevator taking down. Once we got inside we saw a bunch of servers and wires on the ground. Weapons and bunks to help anyone live here for months.

"That's a lot of non perishables," Jimin said. "How long would your fallout been."

"Looks like you could live down here for years," I said.

As we moved closer into the room, we heard a machine turn on. We trained our guns around the room, but as it turned out it was the computer. The bright screen shining in our eyes.

"The computer is asking for an ID," Jimin said.

"Let me try something," that's when I typed in blackbird into the computer.

The computer let us in and we saw files of Hunter. The experiments that he's done, and the brainwashing. There I saw my file name.

"Jungkook don't. Don't scare yourself," Jimin said as I was about to press on my file.

As we were scrolling through the files we saw the prototypes of the tech we have in the cities, the weapons, everything he has planned.

*noise comes up*

"What was that," I said.

To the side of the computer there was a wire that connected to an isolation chamber. The word online glowed and the isolation chamber opened.

"Get ready," we trained our guns on it.

When the door opened we were ready for an attack. Until we saw a women, helplessly getting out and falling to the ground. That's when I lowered my gun and walked up to her.

"Jungkook what are you doing," Jimin said.

"It's okay," I said and signaled him to lower his gun.

That's when I saw her face.

"Jungkook," she said so weakly.

"Oh god what did Hunter do to you," I said.

"What is going on," Jimin asked.

"Quick she needs medical attention," I said and brought her over to the medical bed.

Scrolling around the the place I found 4 medicine bottles that she needed. Her kidneys are failing out and she's going to die in 10 minutes if we don't do anything.

"Here take these, those will bring your kidneys back to normal," I said and she swallowed them.

Finally she was able to recover and I was able to stand her up. I put my jacket around her body to keep her warm.

"You're okay now," I said.

"I'm sorry Jungkook, who is she," Jimin asked.

"This is Hope...........Hunter's daughter."