-Visiting A Grandpa Named Willy-

Requested by: BuniOcO

Eclipse x Reader visiting Pee Paw willy.

----

Skipping happily, a grin layed on your lips before turning into a huge grin as you kicked down the doors of the now empty daycare. Flinching at the sudden entrance, his head turned towards the person who dared to enter without his permission but soon started sweating bullets when his eyes landed on you. Your figure oddly emmited a joyful aura. Which wasn't a good sign for poor Eclipse.

"What is it now?". Crossing both of his arms in front of his chest, quirking his 'brow' as he watched your joyful figure slightly bouncing up and down can not clearly handle their own excitement. "Let's visit Pee Paw Willy!". Then silence followed after. Eclipse only looked at you still processing the information before he opened his mouth once again.

"Who?"

Groaning at the clueless attendant. Shoulders slumping in clear dissapointment. "You know The Grandpa" Biting the bottom of his lip, he tried recollecting some of his memories before his face soon brightened up at the sudden realization.

"Oh, the walking corpse?"

"For the last time. It's Willy"

"But aren't you torturing him enough? It's clear that he doesn't want you around." Rolling your eyes, turning around, paying no heed to his sentence while twirling around.

"Nonsense, he loves when I visit him. And I know it."

Every month, when Vanessa finds a new target she always entrust you to take care of the old man. Of course, you were more than happy to help the girl and you always loved the male's expressions when you visit. He's always screaming at you in 'joy' while crying 'happy' tears. Well- you may and may have accidentally got him to an accident the other month. But you were sure to yourself it wasn't your fault in the first place. He was too stubborn for his own good. And you're more than surprised when Vanessa still allowed you to visit the old man, much to your delight.

"My goodness, Y/n. As much as you like tormenting the old man, don't you think it's too much? He's so old that he's wearing diapers for Pete's sake. He clearly needs a break from his suffering"

"I don't know what you're talking about? Can't you see? He's more than happy to see me! So, stop making excuses"

Staring at you with a deadpanned expression. His head lowers down, sighing in defeat. You're too persistent for your own good. It doesn't matter if he explained further cause it will always end the same way you want it. He couldn't knock some sense into you. Lazily boring his eyes at your beaming form, his lips turning into a thin line. Why did he even like you in the first place?

.
.
.

"I shall leave grandpa to your care. Make sure not to put him in danger like the last time" Vanny says in a disapproving and dissapointed tone. Sheepishly scratching the back of your nape, chuckling awkwardly at the mere memory. "Anyways, I have to leave gotta kidnap some kids and sell it in the black market. Bye Gramps!" Vanny then walked away while waving goodbye at the man watching through the window.

"Vanessa! Don't leave me! Vanessa!!!" Willy shouts, pleading for her to come back while tiredly trying to catch up with her but ended up breaking his back instead. Tripping on the floor, he bites his lip, tears sliding down from his eyes. Please, end my misery. I'd rather die at this point.

"Be careful" you scolded the man like you're talking to a toddler while helping him up with an innocent smile laced on your lips. But in his point-of-view, the innocence you gave off was changed into an evil one. He could only see a literal demon smiling evilly at his way, eyes full of mischief. Nothing but trouble. Grumbling, he started shivering, ready to pee his diapers thinking that you have something for him in store.
When Eclipse saw the man's scared expression, he immediately felt pity but still couldn't help the smirk linger to his lips, his watchful eyes staring in amusement at the entertaining sight.