-Meow~-

A normal day at the daycare. Sundrop gazed mindlessly bored out of his mind.

Pouting, his legs swung back anf forth in a normal pace while tapping his finger on his leg.

"Meow~"

His head snapped at the source of the sound only to see a feline sitting beside him looking at him with curious eyes. Surprised at the animal he gently picked it up and took it in front of his face.

"What are you doing here little fella?" he asks the creature only to receive a Meow in response. "There isn't a collar on your neck... seems like you don't have an owner but... Where did you even get here?" the feline only tilted its head causing Sundrop to sigh.

Placing the feline on his lap he gently petted its head causing a purr to errupt from the creature. "Well seems like you'll be stuck with me for awhile"

.
.
.

It's been weeks since Sundrop kept that cat with him. Moondrop didn't really approve of keeping the cat at first but soon accepted it and even grew fond of the creature. They made sure to take care of it and even gave it a name, Y/n.

Sundrop beamed when children huddle over while staring at the cat in awe having the urge to pet it.

"So cuteee" one of the children in the crowd squealed while looking at the cat in front of them.

"Please Mr. Sun can we pet it? Pleaseeee" they begged but Sundrop only shook his head in disapproval.

"Sorry children. Y/n doesn't like to be petted that much" children whined in response, frowning they look at the cat one more time before going back to playing.

The feline stretched for a moment before approaching Sundrop rubbing its body slightly on the side of his leg while it's tail swing back and forth. Smiling the daycare attendant pets the cat causing it to purr in delight.

"Seems like it will be another busy day for us Y/n"

.
.
.

Cuddled on Moondrop's lap where the cat slept peacefully, its ears flickering from time to time while Moondrop carresed it in a gentle manner.

Suddenly, the cat awakened from its slumber and quickly got off from Moondrop's lap.

"Y/n, where are you going" the feline ignored Moondrop's question before running to another direction.

Huffing Moondrop follows the cat calling it's name from time to time, hoping to find the cat.

He was about to give up when he heard a groan coming from the opposite direction. Pursing his lips together he quickly head to the direction of the noise expecting to find his cat.

But instead he was met by a random girl in its teenage years passed out on the floor still breathing while wearing a plain dress. If you look closely there's ears on top of her head with a long tail coming from her lower back.

Tilting his head to the side he wondered where the girl came from and swore that he checked the place to see no one in particular.

Crouching down beside the stranger. He examined her form with calculating eyes before it landed on a stuffed toy laying on the floor not too far away.

Quickly grabbing the toy he threw it on the figure causing them to yelp in both surprise and fear.

In a flash the girl stood up in its feet but immediately lost balance when her legs gave up.

Cursing mentally, Moondrop only looks at the fragile form at girl in front of him clearly having a hard time but he didn't even bother helping the stranger.