-Comfort-

Moondrop/Sundrop x Adhd reader

Angst and Fluff

Requested by saraweeb123

I don't know how an Adhd person acts exactly or how they treat an adhd person but I tried my best😅

In this short story know one knows about the reader's condition.

Anyways, Happy Reading!
-----------------

The sound of birds chirping from outside can be heard while the ray of sun hit your face making you groan and hide under your blanket. The sound of hurried footsteps became louder and louder then suddenly you felt weight crashing down on you. Your eyes opened in shock letting out a yelp. Taking the blanket off of your face you saw your little brother on top of you with a smug look on his face.

"Wake up sleepy head!" he shouted in front of your face making you quickly cover your ears in pain pushing him away from you. He cackled a laugh getting up before running out of your room. You frowned at this, laying your back down on the pillow staring at the ceiling of your room.

'Why did this have to happen to me' you thought massaging your forehead before looking at the side reaching for your phone. Scrolling through social media and checked if there are any notifications or news you might have missed. 'What day is it today?' you thought in wonder before looking at the calendar of your phone.

'Monday... great."

Letting out a sigh you picked yourself up. Tidying your bed sheets and getting ready for the day before heading down stairs. A scent of pancakes immediately hit your nostrils looking up to see your family already at the dining table.

"Good morning honey. How was your sleep?" you mother asks

"It was... okay... I guess" you mumbled sitting down eating the food in front of you.

"Say, didn't you mention that you have a test today?" your mother asks stirring her coffee.

You only replied with a hum looking outside the window focused on the rustling trees. Lost in thought, wondering if you already done your homework your teacher assigned last week. Sighing you remember that you have to stay up late at night just to study for your test today.

The sound of the door closing interrupted your thoughts looking up to see that both of your siblings were nowhere to be seen. Tilting your head your eyes immediately widen when you saw the school bus through the window 'Oh freak- 'you thought rushing to get your bag upstairs to your room before dashing out of the house trying to reach the school bus in time. But it was already too late as you see it leaving "No, wait!" you shouted panting trying to reach it but it was too fast for you. Stopping to catch your breath you frowned 'Those two devils... Can't this day get any worse than it should be?!' you screamed in your head stomping to your house asking if you could get a ride to school.

Your father then started driving you to school. Sitting on the front seat, crossing your arms as you hold onto your hoodie tightly. Looking at the view outside before scrolling through your phone checking your social media again. While scrolling, you suddenly stopped when you saw the photo of your big sister. Envy ran through your veins as your eyes trailed her figure. But snapped back into reality when your dad shook you lightly.

"I said we're here" he says making you look up in realization to see the school right in front of you. Picking your bag, you got out of the car saying a quick thanks to your dad before entering the school. As you enter the classroom you see your teacher and classmates look up at you already starting to answer the test. "Late again y/n?" your teacher says. You were about to open your mouth but got shut off "I don't need excuses y/n. Take your test and go to your seat. You have 50 minutes to finish" your teacher says firmly making you swallow hard. Taking the paper on her desk you quickly sat down on your seat. Embarrassment filled you to the core making you hide your face not wanting to look at anyone. Taking your ballpen out, you started to fill in the following questions.