"What are you doing, let's go." Wujo Satoru stretched his arms around my shoulders and walked forward.

    "I want to eat the chocolate lava from the one in front of me."

    "Huh? Wait, aren't we going to buy strawberry puff pastry!" I tried to struggle, but was suppressed.

    In the end, he was abducted by Wujo Satoru and turned into a dessert shop 300 meters away.

    Gojo Satoru stood in front of me ordering food, and I stood behind him with a resentful expression, jabbing his back with my fingertips.

    I want strawberry Melaleuca, Melaleuca!

    Gojo Satoru was not affected at all: "I want two lava chocolates."

    The lady in charge of ordering looked at us with a smile: "Are the two of you a couple? You can try our couple's package, which is very discounted during the event. "

    Who is a couple with this tasteless guy!

    Before I could reply, Gojo Satoru suddenly pulled me to his side and held my hand.

    "Yes."

    Me: ...? ? ?

    "You...!!" Before I could finish speaking, Gojo Satoru suddenly reached out and ordered the menu on the counter.

    I looked at it subconsciously.

    [Preferred Couples Package]

    [Limited Strawberry Melaleuca for Lava Cake]

    "...In addition, two cups of bubble milk tea are also included." The lady is still recommending to us incessantly.

    I ignored the pink peach heart on the menu, tilted my head and leaned directly on Gojo Satoru's shoulder with a sweet business smile on my face.

    "Yeah, we're a couple." The

    two of us left the dessert shop holding hands, and as soon as I went out, I couldn't wait to shake DK's hand away.

    "Hee hee, I earned it." I stuck the straw into the cup and took a big gulp.

    It's delicious.

    I sighed contentedly and said to Wujo Satoru, "Next time I'll come to you if something like this happens."

    After waiting for a while, I didn't get a response. I turned my head to look, only to find Wujo Satoru narrowing his eyes and looking unhappy. staring at me.

    I shuddered instinctively.

    He touched his arm: "Why are you looking at me like that."

    "Hmph, no." Wujo Satoru turned his head and pointed the back of his head at me.

    ...Where did you provoke this eldest young master?

    I feel so wronged.

    Could it be that the gesture in front of me was too fast, causing Gojo Satoru to feel like a tool man?