Seeing me walking towards them, Gojo Satoru threw the iced drink beside him.

    I picked it up and saw that it was grape-flavored, not bad.

    Instead of drinking directly, I stuck the can to my neck and shivered from the cold as I leaned over to look at Xia Youjie's computer.

    "How's the review going?"

    "It's almost there, there's still a thousand words left." He concentrated.

    Gojo Satoru was playing games while gloating at misfortune.

    When I first met these two people, I would never have imagined that Xia Youjie was actually a troubled boy who could not lose to Wutiao Wu.

    The two of them usually look iron enough to wear a pair of trousers, but when they fight, they are never ambiguous.

    Not to mention that these two are still spellcasters, I can only say that the school building is still alive, thanks to the fact that they knew how to restrain themselves when they fought.

    I don't know if it's because there are too many tasks, and everyone gets angry.

    Xia Youjie seems to be a firm and orderly kind. He believes that conjurers have the duty to protect the weak, or that conjuration exists to protect non-artists.

    Gojo Satoru thinks the above are all bullshit.

    In fact, I think so too, but I dare not say it.

    "...My world has never been divided between magicians and non-magic magicians. There are only people I want to save and people I don't want to save. If he is a scumbag, then whether he can use magic or not, I will Just give him a knife."

    I remember I seemed to say that at the time.

    Anyway, I don't know what happened in the end, Xia Youjie and Wutiao Wu were talking and they started to fight.

    Is this a teenage boy, I really don't understand.

    Glass told me not to take it to heart, saying that this is the original appearance of stupid DKs.

    But looking at the way the two of them are still hanging on their shoulders after the fight, it shouldn't be a big problem...

    After sitting on the playground for another five minutes, I realized it was a little cold. After all, it is already autumn, and we have also become second-year seniors and seniors.

    "Hey, I heard that there will be only two students in the next class." Putting down the can in my hand, I cupped my face with my hands, and couldn't help but start thinking about it.

    "I'm looking forward to it, but there are so few people."

    Xia Youjie wrote two people's reviews by himself, but it doesn't look like they were written by the same person. He probably got stuck in his train of thought. He stopped and said to me, "I don't think there are more than four people in each session of the high school, right? ."