There are various things in it, everything is there , whichever sounds great, but I just don't know what's the use.

    Half an hour later, I closed the mall in a daze.

    Forget it, the love section is useless, the special section is incomprehensible, only the exclusive section seems to be good.

    For the time being, I'm aiming to buy the upgrade pack and the sound that looks great.

    Taking a look at the current deposit, I mustered up the courage, and I remembered that I had almost bottomed out after I bought Breath of Thunder last time.

    [Current favorability value: 6500]

    Wow.

    I was stunned, and immediately clicked on the favorability list.

    [Character Favorability] Nougat

    Righteous Path: 43% Gojo

    Satoru: 58%

    Xia Youjie: 62%

    Household Glass: 61%

    ... Sawada Tsunayoshi:

    55%

    Hibari Kyouya: 20%

    Zhongyuan Zhongya: 32%

    Yukimura Seiki: 52%

    Mainly Xia Youjie, Wujo Go and Nizi gave me enough favorability.

    More than 5,000 points is enough to buy a lot of things, but after thinking for a while, I still temporarily closed the mall.

    Although the Thunder Breath upgrade package is quite exciting to me, the system description can hear the human heart and it feels a little more mysterious.

    Anyway, I don't lack the means of self-protection now, so I might as well improve the proficiency of the skills in my hand first.

    I ran round and round the school playground.

    In fact, according to my current physical fitness, this intensity of training is no longer of great use to me.

    But I run mostly to practice basic breathing.

    Adjust the frequency and method of breathing according to the method provided by the system, and keep an eye on the progress bar while opening the panel.

    Finally, when I ran around the playground for the 50th lap, the progress bar of the basic breathing method finally reached 100%.

    Yes, I put my hands on my knees and gasped.

    No matter how good your physical strength is, you are a little tired after running so many laps.

    Xia Youjie was sitting cross-legged on the lawn next to him, with a notebook on his lap, and he was typing.

    Gojo Satoru sat next to him and concentrated on playing the game.