Omnipotent XII

*Beep*

*Beep*

It seems that I am awake now, after I turned off my alarm I changed before making my way toward the resteraunts to eat; the special exams were due to start in the next hour and the speaker would likely announce everyone to the bow of the ship to depart off.

*Everyone start making your way toward the bow of the ship to depart to the island I rep-*

Speaking of the announcement there it is, After 15 minutes of slowly walking to the bow of the ship I have arrived. I saw the lines of people that were on the beach so I went down the steps of the ship and lined up while waiting for sensei to count everyone.

*Timeskip*

"Now everyone is here, every class will be given a catalogue that they can buy items with, these items will be bought with the S-Points yesterday." After the little announcment the teachers passed out the catalogues before dismissing everyone to let them know the special exam has started; I stayed back to wait for everyone to leave but Horikita noticed me and went up to me.

"Are you coming Ayanakoji?"

"Huh ya just a sec I got to discuss something with sensei"

"Hmm... alright just make sure to catch up with the rest of the class" She looked at me with a conspicuous look before walking off and following the rest of the class, I walked up to sensei and tapped her shoulders.

"Hello sensei"

"Ah crap Ayanakoji don't scare me!" She was now angry and me and a little scared from me scaring her 

"Sorry sorry I just came here to grab the recorder, the one you said you will give me yesterday"

"Ah that one here you go, it was a pain to get the school made me have to ask for the reason I had to make up a excuse"

"Ah ok well thank you I better get going now"

"Good idea just remember to uphold the deal"

"Yep bye"

"Bye"

After our little conversation I made my way to the group and heard they were talking about... toilets, why would they argue about toilets all of sudden?

"No like I am saying we should buy toilet's for the girls" I came upon Hirata talking to Yukimura about how they should buy toilets for the girls; I had enough of this little argument so I decided to intervene.

"Can you guys just shut the hell up and buy the toilet for the love of god a girl needs to go and a guys needs to piss so just buy the toilet so we can continue walking" After I said that in a monotone voice most people looked in my direction there were mixed reactions of suprised and mad at me for talking back to the both of them but most everyone looked thankful.

"Ya just do what Ayanakoji said and buy the toilets"

"Ya do what he said"

"Ya"

"Alright we will buy toilets then, thank you Ayanakoji for fixing the issue"

"No problem just wanted everyone to stop arguing"

"Either way thank you for fixing the issue" I simply nodded while everyone else nodded at me or looked happy that I helped with the issue

After we bought the toilet we decided to walk around until we found a suitable spot; Ike was being useful and found a suitable camping spot for the whole class the boys decided to set up the camp next to the river while the girl near the forest.