Omnipotent VII

As I finished reading the news of the incident I caused, I then decided to change my workout routine by a little and increase the routine to be more rigorous

After I finished my workout, I changed and ate then started making my way toward my class.

I checked the date and noticed that we're going to have exams tomorrow, I can easily pass the exam if I try and finish it within a few minutes but that's always boring. Perhaps, I could hit on sensei?

I didn't even realize it but I was in front of the classroom door. It's only 12 minutes before class starts and I only see the usual peoples that are always here in the morning.

*Timeskip*

[Westminister Chime]

I was about to get up and leave the classroom, however, I saw Horikita go up on the podium. Several people had confused expressions while others were curious about what she is about to do.

"Everyone, stay in the class for a few more minutes. I'd like to discuss something with the class." This is interesting. She's doing something instead of just using her mouth.

"Why should we listen to you?" Multiple people asked her, after Hirata and Kushida realize the tension in the atmosphere, they began calming down everyone in the class, after they calmed everyone down, everyone started to wait and see what Horikita is about to do.

"I would like to pass out the exam papers that'll be on the exam tomorrow." Almost everyone is shocked with the exceptions of you know who.

"How did you get these, Horikita?" Kushida asked, it's certainly normal to ask someone this question as it surely raised her some suspicion.

"I bought them from a senpai, they said that the questions on the exam papers were the same as the one before that" Horikita explained, which piqued my interest.

"How would we know that these questions will be the correct questions?"

Miyamoto asked, which she just said the answer to.

"Oh ya"

"I would recommend studying for the test tonight you wouldn't want to get expelled"

"Thank you a lot Horikita this really helps, everyone you heard her you should study these questions before you go to bed"

"Thanks Horikita"

"Ya thanks"

"Thanks"

After their appreciation Kushida's expression altered for a quick second, she was mad at Horikita for getting all the attention and not her.

After her announcement my classmates started to leave the classroom and go out to places, I started to make my way out of the class.

"Ayanakoji"

"Huh Horikita"

"I need to talk to you"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"So what did you want to talk about Horikita"

"Did you use me?"

"No, not really why do you think that?"

"You said that you were not going to intervene and let me do all the work, which you did but you led me onto using a senpai to buy the test question."